Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best papers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best papers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about parcels and papers, shayari papers, aqa poetry past papers, all hindi news papers 12100, all hindi news papers,

• 13 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shweta Gupta

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #scratchoutwords #Unromantic #waste #papers Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He says,"when I scratch out words 
on paper, I am wasting paper". #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on: #scratchoutwords
#unromantic #waste #papers 

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Varun Kumar

For previous part click on #MyDiaries_illusion What will go in your mind when one day your conscience is brutally murdered by your own thought process. When life takes you to a point which you never dreamt​ for. It slaps you hard enough to wake you up from a wonderful dream. Stay tuned for next part. If you like this one, please leave a comment. **All critics comment are welcome** I will appreciate any comment which can make it better, as learning things always refine you. #Illusion #Secret #Chapter2 #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #part2 #shortstories #papers #Spreadsmiles #VividVarun

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter2: Papers

I was anxious to talk to her, but held myself back and hid behind the bushes, stretching my arms so that no one can see me in that awkward position bluntly gazing at her. May be, I didn't want anyone to follow my sight and notice her frozen tears.

Soon she stood up and started walking towards exit. I tried to stop myself but the writer inside me, having many mysterious questions, wanting to know her story, started following her.

As she crossed the gates, she took a deep breath and bought a water bottle. Gulping in some water, she used the rest to clean those tear-stains.

Suddenly, to my utmost surprise, she crushed and threw those papers in the trash. In curiosity, I didn't even bother about anyone, anything and I plunged to grab out those papers like a hungry rat crawling over a dump in search of food.

I was shocked, aghast, stunned, muted (you can add all the other adjectives) and I went numb for few minutes after seeing the verbiage on those papers.

To be continued... For previous part click on #MyDiaries_illusion

What will go in your mind when one day your conscience is brutally murdered by your own thought process. When life takes you to a point which you never dreamt​ for. It slaps you hard enough to wake you up from a wonderful dream.

Stay tuned for next part. If you like this one, please leave a comment. **All critics comment are welcome**

I will appreciate any comment which can make it better, as learning things always refine you.

Saurabh agrawal

mute video

Siddhant Barge

#hindiwritings My 10th Cbse Pre-Board Marks Scores Well #papers #BoardExam2022 #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Goldi Sharma

#papers #Love ❤️ #tag ❤️ #Comment ❤️ #tales#newone #nozotofamily #nozotopoem #nighttalks If you like my quotes then you can follow me on Instagram for new and regular updates @sharma_dharma11 ❤️ Follow more such stories by Goldi Sharma https://nojoto.com/post/95d4e30124078c8f861ee09b5e9ac636/ Via Nojoto Download Nojoto App http://bit.ly/Nojoto_Download

read more
Mana fasle mitana mumkin nahi
To Chlo faisle hi kar lete hai
Teri yaado ki chuthi gathri ko
Tuje wapas hi kar dete hai. #papers #love ❤️ #tag ❤️ #comment ❤️ #tales#newone #nozotofamily #nozotopoem #nighttalks If you like my quotes then you can follow me on Instagram for new and regular updates @sharma_dharma11 ❤️ Follow more such stories by Goldi Sharma https://nojoto.com/post/95d4e30124078c8f861ee09b5e9ac636/ Via Nojoto Download Nojoto App http://bit.ly/Nojoto_Download

Goldi Sharma

#papers #Love ❤️ #tag ❤️ #Comment ❤️ #tales#newone #nozotofamily #nozotopoem #nighttalks If you like my quotes then you can follow me on Instagram for new and regular updates @sharma_dharma11 ❤️

read more
Ghayal hai ye pankh abhi
Pahucha de jara aashiyane tak
Kahi ye hawa pahuch na jae
Mujse phle mere thikane tak. #papers
#love ❤️ #tag ❤️ #comment ❤️
#tales#newone #nozotofamily
#nozotopoem #nighttalks

If you like my quotes then you can follow me on Instagram for new and regular updates @sharma_dharma11
❤️

Goldi Sharma

#Love ❤️ #tag ❤️ #Comment ❤️ #papers #tales #newone #Quotes#nighttalks #poetrylove If you like my quotes then you can follow me on Instagram for new and regular updates @sharma_dharma11 ❤️

read more
Na pucho kyu felai shyahi
Zazbato ki in kagazo par
Sun ne wale to beshumar the
Magar pucha na kisi ne hal tak #love ❤️ #tag ❤️ #comment ❤️ #papers #tales #newone #quotes#nighttalks #poetrylove

If you like my quotes then you can follow me on Instagram for new and regular updates @sharma_dharma11 
❤️

Ananya Mahajan

#papers #poem

read more
Papers papers papers
Bahut ha inke haters
Har time satate ha
Tension itni dee jate ha...

Bina puche aajate ha
Hum bacho ko rulate ha
Din ka chaen lee jate ha
Raato ki neend udate ha....

Alag alag nam se aajate ha
Hafto tak ruk jate ha
Tang krkr jate ha
Nam badalkr vapis aa jate ha

Haters khud banate ha
Kyuki bar bar aajate ha
Itne ban gaye ha inke haters
Fir bi vapis aajate ha yeh papers....

Uff yeh papers papers papers
Kab tk banaye ge itne haters...!! #papers

Jayanti jha❤️

....😆😂😂😂..#justforfun#...

read more
kitna achha hota agr padhai hoti par 📖 papers na hoty 
ya chalo papers hoty par😆 result na hota😂😂 ....😆😂😂😂..#justforfun#...

Jayanti jha❤️

....😆😂😂😂..#justforfun#...

read more
kitna achha hota agr padhai hoti par 📖 papers na hoty 
ya chalo papers hoty par😆 result na hota😂😂 ....😆😂😂😂..#justforfun#...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification