Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best serenade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best serenade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about broken window serenade writer, serenade meaning, serenade, bharon ki ser, amry prem love ser shayri 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amit Jotwani

#serenade #yqbaba

read more
The gentle breeze,
wistful sigh, 
fleeting touch, 
besotted lover, 
buried past. 

Mimicking a missed call
staring in red fonts, 
bookmarking a conversation 
that could have flowered. 

A tender serenade,
if you will.  #serenade #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

His tender ways 
serenading her skin 
taught her 
that lust is not 
a four letter word.  #serenade #skin #lust #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Distant lights, shimmering 
jiving to a frenzied beat, 
dominate my dreams, 
serenading me 
with their luminescence, 
till I recognize them 
as the fireflies of my youth, 
beckoning me to revisit 
those uninhibited paths again. 
 #light #distant #shimmer #jive #beat #frenzy #fireflies #dreams #beckon #uninhibited #paths#serenade #luminiscence #youth #revisit #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Your love intoxicates,                                          affects my rhyme & verse,                                   the flowing ink tap dances away;                     serenading the happy bark,                                                littered with your references.  #love #intoxicate #tapdance #serenade #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The politics of lust,                                               flesh overwhelming distrust;                             demure facade fades,                                            when eager skin serenades.                             The philtre juices that ooze,                               when our inhibitions we lose;                              friction moves on silky street,                           tug of war between the sheets.  , #lust #flesh #philtre #friction #skin #serenade #tugofwar #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Liquor of madness:
Let the silence be 
the gooseberry between 
you and me.

Let my lips serenade 
to bring you to my arms,
whispering the magical words 
that 
coalesce man and woman in the strongest bond ever.

Yes,
Allow the romantic in me 
to dance with you for a moment 
to ooze all the liquor of madness,
to wet you in the gush 
of my unstoppable love. #liquor,#madness,#love,#serenade,#msushil

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification