Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hersmile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hersmile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about her love is killing me, love words for her from the heart, she is beautiful because you love her, love poems for her from the heart, life love quotes and sayings for her,

• 42 Followers
  • 62 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

the.bangle.paradise

Thalapathy Vijay 👀🤍🦋 Her smile 😁 #ThalapathyVijay #mine#Love #hersmile #cute

read more
mute video

Ahsas Alfazo ke

#RomanceMusic #hersmile love nojoto Neeraj @it's_ficklymoonlight pramodini mohapatra Amit Pandey vks Siyag #लव

read more
mute video

Ahsas Alfazo ke

#hand her smile #hersmile love priyanshi Priya Gour Neeraj Amit Pandey B Ravan #लव

read more
mute video

Simantha D'mello

Her eyes sparkled.
They searched for hope.

And when they found it...

She smiled !

Then they knew,
it wasn't a mask !

That Smile,
It came from her heart 
and 
Reflected her soul.

#hersmile #yqbabaquotes  #yqbaba #yqtales

Sudarshan Raja

I sent an angel to look over you at night,but the angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don't watch other angels.".. The beauty of your eyes tunes my existence to some music,which i love,mystical music, I would say. My soul romances and dances in joy. Somewhere, I hope that the silence of my eyes and the beats of my heart can convey to you how I feel for you, my love. Some part of my soul is inseparably entwined with yours, in an intimacy, abonding that can't be explained. You're a thought I wish to think always. You're everything my dear, I feel, my heart has longed for. I give you my life, my love. Will you give me yours, forever and ever..? I wish I had glasses so that I could see you with four eyes. You make me smile so easily. Can you be there, to do it forever??  #notjustwords #beyond #truelove #hereyes #hersmile

Sakshi Vashist

Tilted head
Crescent moon
Her smile 
 Try it :)

#tilt #moon #smile #thingsabouther #hersmile

Sakshi Vashist

Her smile is a lie 💙 #paidstory #Smile #thingsabouther #hersmile #Lie

read more
There is so much pain in her eyes
When she smiles, it paints an ironic lie

Her smile is a lie 💙

#paidstory #smile #thingsabouther #hersmile #lie

Sakshi Vashist

A smile broke on her frozen face
And I knew, I had won 
 #smile #thefrozenseries #hersmile

Harish K B

Only curve I wanted to see in you, was your smile. #cinemagraph #love #hersmile #imissyou #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Harish K B

Only when you set me free did I understand that I want to be caged in your arms. #love #missyou #stillloveyou  #callsandconversations #hersmile #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification