Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitforit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitforit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about waiting for love, waiting for love quotes, waiting for you quotes, waiting for you, waiting for love images,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

Bindu Manchikalapudi

She: I never wanted to lose them. But, why did this happen?💔
God: Coz, I want to give what is good for you and what you truly deserve, not the thing that you blindly wish for💖
Well Yes, darling! He knows everything. He has a better plan for you❤️ #bindu #B #life #godhasaplan #waitforit

Sayali Paunikar

Better things comes to those 
Who have seen worst kind of storms and 
Survived it with Elegance! #betterthings #worststorms #waitforit #life #lifequotes

arrey.oh.chachu

Share your #LateNightRealisations. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #waitforit

read more
It's never too late 
To wait for the morning 
Of love and hope

#WaitForIt Share your #latenightrealisations. #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

itz_jaadu

Kalyug ke daur me bharosa karu kispar, 
Sabke do chehre nishana saadhu kispar, 
Ek se ek dhokebaaz mere saamne, 
Alfaazo ke teer ab chalau pehle kispar.. #share and #support  #shayari #fakepeople #fakeworld #dhokebaaz #kalyug #karma #waitforit #sucess

kavita

The world is ugly but you're beautiful 😍 #firstpoetrysoon #waitforit #Women #Beautiful

Ghulam Rasool

muskan

When I get a notification which is very important for me then my heartbeat increases as it gets me with an enzity to look after it.... #enzity #waitforit #hearthbeatincreases #❤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification