Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Caffeine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Caffeine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about caffeine in tea, caffeine in coffee, caffeine and depression, caffeine and anxiety, caffeine and cortisol,

• 16 Followers
  • 65 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chickoo

My Love language is coffee.

©Chickoo #Caffeine #caffeinated_Love #coffeelover #coffeethoughts #coffeedrug #caffeineaddict #coffeelove #coffee

Right To Education

mute video

Shivani Abbaraju

उसकी खुशबू में तेरे होने का एहसास है
उसका स्वाद जैसे तेरी खिलखिलाती हसी
Coffee मै अब बिन चीनी के ही पीती हूं
तेरी याद आती है, coffee खुद मीठी हो जाती है। #yqbaba #yqdidi #coffee #crush #caffeine #sugarless  #longing  #cheesy

Shivani Abbaraju

उसकी खुशबू में तेरे होने का एहसास है
उसका स्वाद जैसे तेरी खिलखिलाती हसी
Coffee मै अब बिन चीनी के ही पीती हूं
तेरी याद आती है, coffee खुद मीठी हो जाती है। #yqbaba #yqdidi #coffee #crush #caffeine #sugarless  #longing  #cheesy

Ananya Behera

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts about what might be life a mixture of. #lifeisamixtureof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Coffee #FreshThoughts life #Hard #Caffeine

read more
nourishing milk blend
with bitter but amusing caffeine,
to make it taste as a life worth living for. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts about what might be life a mixture of. #lifeisamixtureof  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#coffee #freshthoughts #life #hard #caffeine

sucess_gods

mute video

Sahaj Sabharwal

MY COFFEE ♥️☕ A dark coffee rich in caffeine, Design of white, heart shaped cream, Touching the brim, making sassy scene, Induse enthusiasm in me, is what I mean. - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India. #Quote #Coffee #Hot #GoodMorning #Caffeine #SahajSabharwal

read more
                     MY COFFEE ♥️☕
A dark coffee rich in caffeine, 
Design of white, heart shaped cream,
Touching the brim, making sassy scene,
Induse enthusiasm in me, is what I mean.

MY COFFEE ♥️☕
A dark coffee rich in caffeine, 
Design of white, heart shaped cream,
Touching the brim, making sassy scene,
Induse enthusiasm in me, is what I mean.

- Sahaj Sabharwal
 Jammu city, J&K, India.

Aamir Qais AnZar

Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant of the methylxanthine class. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug. Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world. There are several known mechanisms of action to explain the effects of caffeine....((Wikipedia)) आज मशहूर शायर कैफ़ी आज़मी का जन्मशती है। कैफ़ी आज़मी का जन्म 14 जनवरी 1919 को उत्तरप्रदेश के आज़मगढ़ में हुआ। वो प्रगतिशील लेखक संघ से जुड़े रहे। हिंदी फ़िल्मों के लिए गीत #KaifiAzmi #kaifiyat #Caffeinated #हिंग्लिश #कैफियत  #कैफ़ीआज़मी

read more
Caffeine hai... 
Jisse "कैफियत" kehtey hai.
 Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant of the methylxanthine class. It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug. Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and unregulated in nearly all parts of the world. There are several known mechanisms of action to explain the effects of caffeine....((Wikipedia))

आज मशहूर शायर कैफ़ी आज़मी का जन्मशती है। कैफ़ी आज़मी का जन्म 14 जनवरी 1919 को उत्तरप्रदेश के आज़मगढ़ में हुआ। वो प्रगतिशील लेखक संघ से जुड़े रहे। हिंदी फ़िल्मों के लिए गीत

Aamir Qais AnZar

In an unfortunate turn of events, the founder of #cafecoffeeday (more popularly known as #CCD), VG Siddharth took his life by drowning in a river. CCD has been a part of our pop culture since time immemorial, hosting our first dates, investor meetings, marriage conversations or just sitting and writing. Apparently, VG had taken a lot of debts and there was a lot of pressure from investors to which he succumbed. Collab and reminisce your #CCDmemories today. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # #Caffeine #coffeethoughts #lifeisnotalways #caffeinatedforlife #alotcanhappenovercoffee

read more

... never knew even death!!!
😒☹️🙁

Sometimes like spelling mistakes... 
Not always caffeine but coffin. 😏 In an unfortunate turn of events, the founder of #CafeCoffeeDay (more popularly known as #CCD), VG Siddharth took his life by drowning in a river. 

CCD has been a part of our pop culture since time immemorial, hosting our first dates, investor meetings, marriage conversations or just sitting and writing. Apparently, VG had taken a lot of debts and there was a lot of pressure from investors to which he succumbed. 

Collab and reminisce your #CCDmemories today.
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#

Sushmita

Just grab it out ☕️ #Coffee cafe #coffeetime #cafelife #Caffeine #yqbaba #dreamybae

read more
Sometimes you just 
need to have 
sweets 
In order to get sweet thoughts 
In your mind.... Just grab it out
☕️ #coffee #cafe #coffeetime #cafelife #caffeine #yqbaba #dreamybae
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification