Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MaleBestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MaleBestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil hai betaab kya tumhe pata hai male, male female ka matlab kya hota hai, male matlab kya hota hai, male ka matlab kya hota hai, mere halat aise hai ringtone male,

• 7 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Expressive ladki

mute video

Somya Baranwal

I know you’re probably thinking this is insanely cliché and absurd of me reaching out to you by a letter through the internet, when I could have just texted you, “Abe Kahan gaya, busy hai?” But this is how weird I am and this letter is definitely going to tell everyone the important declaration to be made on ‘how weird we are.’_ The very first time I met you, I didn't realise you'd mean this much to me, instead I started judging you. But look at us now, we end up judging others together, I mean #letters #bestfriend #bestie #MaleBestfriend

read more
A letter to my 
         male best friend
(Read in Caption) I know you’re probably thinking this is insanely cliché and absurd of me reaching out to you by a letter through the internet, when I could have just texted you, “Abe Kahan gaya, busy hai?” But this is how weird I am and this letter is definitely going to tell everyone the important declaration to be made on ‘how weird we are.’_

The very first time I met you, I didn't realise you'd mean this much to me, instead I started judging you. But look at us now, we end up judging others together, I mean

Tania Sarkar

Dear The male best friend of a female, First,stop thinking that you are special to her,you are so special to her. May be,she needs you in daily basis but one day will come when she will not need you anymore. May be you are connected with her emotionally but she sometimes don't show a special kind of emotion to you and that is when she finds her soulmate. Your game begins there. At this time,you can feel you are thrown out many times,but remember she needs you. May be you will not go with her ev #yourquote #Envelope #openletter #MaleBestfriend

read more
An open letter to the male best friend of a female....

- Read in caption Dear
The male best friend of a female,

First,stop thinking that you are special to her,you are so special to her. May be,she needs you in daily basis but one day will come when she will not need you anymore. May be you are connected with her emotionally but she sometimes don't show a special kind of emotion to you and that is when she finds her soulmate. Your game begins there. At this time,you can feel you are thrown out many times,but remember she needs you. May be you will not go with her ev

Yogyata Sharma

Deep in his eyes,
Deep in his heart,
I fell for him,
When his story starts,
Deep in his voice,
Deep in his words,
I fell for him,
When he starts describing world.
Neither he is my boyfriend
Nor he is my crush,
But we are sharing a relation,
That never been through rush. #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #bestfriend #malebestfriend #life #sweet

soulinwriter

mute video

Priyanka Dargad

In Her Contact list,Her Mother Name was filled with Heartbeat,Is Okay ?
And
Her Bestfriend Name was Filled with Jaan,Is not Okay,Why ? #Love #MaleBestfriend #Mother #Contact #jaan #Heartbeat #Musing

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification