Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bloggerasmita Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bloggerasmita Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love justin blog, love at first sight blog, life is life blog, touching poetry blog in hindi, url=https //gooyaabitemplates.com/how-to-install-blogger-template/,

• 1 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Author Asmita Mohanty

#alone I have a tendency to hold on too tightly, to people, to places, and to moments, stretching out all of the goodness until the final breaking point. I wish letting go wasn’t so emotionally strenuous. But I hold on out of fear - a fear of good stories coming to a close and a fear of releasing relationships that once meant the world to me.And while this is daunting, I guess I’m realizing that maybe it can also be kind of magical. Because even though we might not experience the very same feeli #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
//the new beginning might be magic//

©asmitamohanty #alone I have a tendency to hold on too tightly, to people, to places, and to moments, stretching out all of the goodness until the final breaking point. I wish letting go wasn’t so emotionally strenuous. But I hold on out of fear - a fear of good stories coming to a close and a fear of releasing relationships that once meant the world to me.And while this is daunting, I guess I’m realizing that maybe it can also be kind of magical. Because even though we might not experience the very same feeli

Author Asmita Mohanty

#Morning You cannot control the randomness of the life or any of its fickle flashes, Someday you will wake up to heaviness in your bones and Breathe the hurt from your lungs, On other days You will rejoice, You will laugh with all the vigor in your body. #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
©asmitamohanty #Morning You cannot control the 
randomness of the life
 or any of its fickle flashes, 
Someday you will wake up to heaviness in your bones  and
Breathe the hurt from your lungs, 
On other days You will rejoice,
You will laugh with 
all the vigor in your body.

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

🌸🌸 Happy you 🌸🌸 . Have you ever thought? What if, the pain, a person is feeling is inked on his or her skin the very moment he feels it? Would then, human around you would be concerned about you, how you felt or give you promising words or would put efforts to listen to you? Imagine, every reason what is giving you those aches would be inked on your skin, and faded eventually, as you felt better. Think, how many tattoo you would have on your skin permanently that never faded with time? I, gene #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #writerasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
©asmitamohanty 🌸🌸 Happy you 🌸🌸
. Have you ever thought?  What if, the pain, a person is feeling is inked on his or her skin the very moment he feels it? Would then, human around you would be concerned about you, how you felt or give you promising words or would put efforts to listen to you?
Imagine, every reason what is giving you those aches would be inked on your skin, and faded eventually, as you felt better.
Think, how many tattoo you would have on your skin permanently that never faded with time? 
I, gene

Author Asmita Mohanty

©asmitamohanty #authorasmitamohanty   #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita
#mirakeewords

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

Poetry collections were penned in honor of you. Our love would live on in lined notebooks and spilled ink if I had my way.There was always something between you and me. This cosmic, intertwining soul connection. Something about you was like we had been doing this on repeat for lifetimes. You, my love, were the very definition of my insanity. #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita artistasmitamohan #nojotophoto #authorasmitamohanty #artistasmitamohanty

read more
 Poetry collections were penned in honor of you. Our love would live on in lined notebooks and spilled ink if I had my way.There was always something between you and me. This cosmic, intertwining soul connection. Something about you was like we had been doing this on repeat for lifetimes. You, my love, were the very definition of my insanity.

#asmitaamohantyy  #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #artistasmitamohan

Author Asmita Mohanty

I love this time of the year. The winters!! Most people complain about the days being shorter, how early the night paints the sky in raven, blue, and violet colors, but not me; I feel more alive when it’s dark. The weather is as close to perfection as it will ever get. It seems like everything I touch, everything I inhale, everything that makes contact with my skin, with my mouth, with my mind, is infused with nostalgia. For what was, for what wasn’t, for what could be, for what is yet to be. #nojotophoto #positivequotes #Asmita #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
 I love this time of the year.
The winters!! Most people complain about the days being shorter, how early the night paints the sky in raven, blue, and violet colors, 
but not me; 
I feel more alive when it’s dark. The weather is as close to perfection as it will ever get.
It seems like everything I touch, everything I inhale, everything that makes contact with my skin, with my mouth, with my mind, is infused with nostalgia. For what was, for what wasn’t, for what could be, for what is yet to be.

Author Asmita Mohanty

//The Wait // 🌸🌸🌸🍷🍷🍷 //The Wait // Waiting for sky to turn blue, For shower of glittering happiness In my life, The wait now seems never ending, The wait to be your first priority, The wait to be only yours. Waiting for the sunlight after this storm, #poetess #nojotophoto #positivequotes #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohant

read more
 //The Wait // 🌸🌸🌸🍷🍷🍷
//The Wait // Waiting for sky to turn blue, 
For shower of glittering happiness 
In my life, 
The wait now seems never ending, 
The wait to be your first priority, 
The wait to be only yours. 
Waiting for the sunlight after this storm,

Author Asmita Mohanty

you spent most the year miserable, you shouldn't be down on yourself about it. You shouldn't feel like a failure. You succeeded when it comes to the most important thing. You survived. Maybe you're shaking your head. Maybe you're rolling your eyes. Maybe you feel like that's a bullshit accomplishment. After all, you've probably heard that saying about how you don't want to exist, you want to really live. While that's true in a way, sometimes it's okay if simply existing is your goal. Sometimes #nojotophoto #asmitaamohantyy #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
 you spent most the year  miserable, you shouldn't be down on yourself about it. You shouldn't feel like a failure. You succeeded when it comes to the most important thing. You survived.

Maybe you're shaking your head. Maybe you're rolling your eyes. Maybe you feel like that's a bullshit accomplishment. After all, you've probably heard that saying about how you don't want to exist, you want to really live. While that's true in a way, sometimes it's okay if simply existing is your goal. Sometimes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification