Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best artistasmitamohanty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best artistasmitamohanty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Author Asmita Mohanty

We do not like to be touched on few places. right? there are few places where we do not want anyone to touch. we do not like those places to be touched . we do not want that places to be visible to the world. we ourselves do not want to think over it. we ourselves do not want to touch it but ,then why ?why is it so that those places are touched by people whom we expect would give us comfort those places? It hurts as if sprinkling of sodium on it. It hurts like pouring of acid on human skin. T #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #authorasmitamohanty #artistasmitamohanty #bloggerasmitamohanty #emotionismbyasmit

read more
//Value your Worth// We do not like to be touched on few places. right? there are few places where we do not want anyone to touch.
we do not like those places to be touched .
we do not want that places to be visible to the world.
we ourselves do not want to think over it.
we ourselves do not want to touch it but ,then 
why ?why is it so that those places are  touched by people whom we expect would give us comfort those places? It hurts as if sprinkling of sodium on it.
 It hurts like pouring of acid on human skin.
T

Author Asmita Mohanty

mute video

Author Asmita Mohanty

Poetry collections were penned in honor of you. Our love would live on in lined notebooks and spilled ink if I had my way.There was always something between you and me. This cosmic, intertwining soul connection. Something about you was like we had been doing this on repeat for lifetimes. You, my love, were the very definition of my insanity. #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita artistasmitamohan #nojotophoto #authorasmitamohanty #artistasmitamohanty

read more
 Poetry collections were penned in honor of you. Our love would live on in lined notebooks and spilled ink if I had my way.There was always something between you and me. This cosmic, intertwining soul connection. Something about you was like we had been doing this on repeat for lifetimes. You, my love, were the very definition of my insanity.

#asmitaamohantyy  #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #artistasmitamohan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification