Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best schoolstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best schoolstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

COWBOY HIMANSHU

Atishay jain

School life is from fear to follow rules to rules is made to be broken! #schooldays #schoolboy  #schoollife #memories #schoolstories #schoolstory

CM Chaitanyaa

Where our attitude remains cool, 
We do easily become a fool, 
It's not ordinary nurturing tool, 
It's the extraordinary SCHÖÖL... 
 #yqbaba #schoolstory #schooldays #old_memories #4liner #life #lifelessons #nourishing_tool

Darshan Blon

#Home is where education begins first. #schoolstory #yqbaba #wordoftheday #wordchallenge

read more
My house was the first school where
My Headmaster Dad & ClassTeacher Mom
Taught me the Basic principles of life;
The principles that are indeed my Life. #home is where education begins first.
#schoolstory #yqbaba #wordoftheday  #wordchallenge

Vansh Kumar

I don't know how she knew me. But she called Jack you won't change. I turned back and asked how you know me ? She said remember class 8 I was your benchmate and you never talked frankly. I then asked are you Tracey ? She said finally the bookworm remembered a real person. I then said please don't call me that. In my days I tried talking to her but didn't had enough confident. Once I kept a letter inside the desk . She saw it and in reply I also got a lertter of acception of the conversation. Th #ShortStory #schoolstory #yostrowrimo #myencounterstory #firstencounter

read more
My first encounter

It was 3 rd of May 2019. It was a holiday from work. I had gone to the mall to purchase goodies. I was looking for the Avengers collection of T - Shirts and a pair of Formal shirts . I saw a few collection of the T - Shirts and picked it and put it on the shopping trolley. suddenly I hears an announcement few collection of the formal collection left. customers rush ,rush ! . I started running like Steve Rogers in Captain America Civil war like the airport battle I suppose. Suddenly I dashed on somebody. I looked back to see who it was. It was a girl. I apologized her. I said sorry I didn't see you. It happened by mistake. My motive was not to hurt you. I started speaking a lesson from physics I guess. She looked confused. I ran away as fast I can.  

Continued in caption I don't know how she knew me. But she called Jack you won't change. I turned back and asked how you know me ? She said remember class 8 I was your benchmate and you never talked frankly. I then asked are you Tracey ? She said finally the bookworm remembered a real person. I then said please don't call me that. In my days I tried talking to her but didn't had enough confident. Once I kept a letter inside the desk . She saw it and in reply I also got a lertter  of acception of the conversation. Th

Jyoti Pandey

Sonam kuril

आज एक बार फिर ये दिल स्कूल जाना चाहता है #SchoolMemories #schoolfriends #SchoolDays #schoolstory

read more
सुबह के 5:30 बजे थे की मम्मी की आवाज आती है ,
अभी और कितनी देर सोती रहोगी तुम सब जल्दी उठो स्कूल नहीं जाना है क्या ,
हम्म्म..
स्कूल के नाम से मानों नींद ही उड़ जाती थी ,
देर से स्कूल पहुंचे तो स्कूल गेट पर, वो देर से स्कूल पहुंचे बच्चों की लम्बी लाइन,हमारे दोनों हाथ और प्रधानाचार्य का डण्डा ..
प्रधानाचार्य से सुबह-सुबह की मार से बेहतर जल्दी स्कूल पहुंचना और सबसे अच्छी बात की पहले पहुंच कर हम अपने दोस्तों के साथ खेल कूद पाते थे ,
स्कूल में हम जितना पढ़ने के लिए जाते थे उससे कई गुना ज्यादा अपने दोस्तों के साथ वक़्त बिताना अच्छा लगता था ,
स्कूल जाने से पहले बैग तैयार करना ,कोई कॉपी तो नहीं भूली , विशेषकर हिंदी ,अंग्रेजी और गणित , 
हिंदी की टीचर बेवजह ही मरती रहती थी ,
अंग्रेजी और गणित पसंदीदा विषय तो कॉपी किताब कैसे भूल सकते थे ,
फिर स्कूल की मोड़ के पास दोस्तों का इंतिजार करना ,
फिर बातें करते करते स्कूल जाना ,
प्रार्थना करते समय धीरे से एक आंख खोल कर "पास में कोई है तो नहीं " देखकर अपनी दोस्त से बात करना और चुपके से पंक्ति में अपने आगे खड़ी दोस्त को गुदगुदी करना ,
फिर किसी तरह चार विषय पढ़कर लंच का इंतिजार करना ,
लंच में समोसे ,हाजमोले ,इमली , कैथे ,ये सब खरीदना और स्कूल की छुट्टी होने तक ये सब चुपके चुपके खाते रहना ,
आज फिर से स्कूल की बहुत याद आ रही है ,
वो दोस्त , वो बचपन और वो सारे लम्हे ,
सब कुछ...
SONAMKURIL आज एक बार फिर ये दिल स्कूल जाना चाहता है #SCHOOLMEMORIES #SCHOOLFRIENDS #SCHOOLDAYS #SCHOOLSTORY

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification