Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MothersDayPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MothersDayPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy mothers day we love you, quotes mothers love for her child, happy mothers day message to my love, mothers love quotes in english, happy mothers day to the woman i love,

• 19 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #MothersDayPoem without using the word mother in it. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I look at nature and I look at her
I see the same creative wonder
I feel the same intense love
I sense the same gentle touch, and
I inhale the same heavenly aroma. 
Today is the day the world celebrates her
Like nature.. 
She is unchanging
She is unbiased
She is unprejudiced
She has happily rocked and rested us in her womb
She, the giver of life, asks for nothing
My gratitude honors her on this special day
Thanks to her, I have found my feet on life's way. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swati...

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #MothersDayPoem without using the word mother in it. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She is my everything
 When I see her 
    I am smiles
 When I am with her
    I feling good
 When I spend time with her
  That moment is most Important... ❣️ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Uma Sarvade

read more
She is my everything
 When I see her 
    I am smiles
 When I am with her
    I feling good
 When I spend time with her
  That moment is most Important... ❣️ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You are the instance of pure love,
That is the foundation of our sum.
To be kept within me,
Is it enough for me to see.
Your heart speaks the way I feel,
To not let me indulge with knee.
Your surrounding is the safest place,
Will it be the bed I foresee.
Juggling around the corners to perceive,
The hidden sensation will it be.
Together sharing the bond of laughter,
Which wasn't meant to make me free,
Just a gentle hug was the only medicine.
That could cure the pain within me,
Trying to neglect the truth that I was .
Which was only the way she sees,
Running from behind is the reality.
Which is so much delightful to please,
Was so delightful to speak. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #MothersDayPoem without using the word mother in it. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
The World is with her
She is the World.

The Life is with her
She is the Life.

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

YourQuote Didi

#yqbaba

Sakthy RS

read more
 Marvellous soul
 Outstanding performance
 Monitor the situations
 Tolerate everything
 Heartfulness in work
 Revitalize all.

Anuj Jain

read more
Myopic God didn't realize
Or was he jealous? 
The ones He assigned
Heroine's role in life
Enjoying His equal status
Rallied behind Men, Why O why? 

Made to labour
Ordeals her fate
There couldn't be one
Here or anywhere
Epitome of love
Reservoir of patience Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You are the instance of pure love,
That is the foundation of our sum.
To be kept within me,
Is it enough for me to see.
Your heart speaks the way I feel,
To not let me indulge with knee.
Your surrounding is the safest place,
Will it be the bed I foresee.
Juggling around the corners to perceive,
The hidden sensation will it be.
Together sharing the bond of laughter,
Which wasn't meant to make me free,
Just a gentle hug was the only medicine.
That could cure the pain within me,
Trying to neglect the truth that I was .
Which was only the way she sees,
Running from behind is the reality.
Which is so much delightful to please,
Was so delightful to speak. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

Varadhan P M

read more
God created Human Angels
  To represent Him..
These Earthly guardians
  Sent their Kids
In the safe custody of Teachers..
  To represent them!
Thus kids are doubly blessed!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
Her love for her child even before it's birth,
Nothing more special for her on this earth,
She has done too much for her child,
Her behaviour is too much mild,
It doesn't matter how much written about her,
It's never enough to calculate her worth. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #mothersdaypoem without using the word mother in it. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification