Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best createyourown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best createyourown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Siyabonga Zuma

Happiness is man-made.
Happiness is self-made.
Don't be laid-back.
It will only hold you back. #happiness is #selfmade #manmade #createyourown happiness
#yqbaba #yqtales

Bhoomi Anand

Everyone has their own life and goal...
For me... important is to create my own life.. create my own future...to show people that... only studies can't decide your future... sometimes, you have to create it on your own.... #createyourown #studies

SuryaPrakash Singh

Let's Endeavour to Construct A New Path and Let The World Follow It !!! #yourquote #lifegoals #myworldtome #myjourney #path #writings #createyourown #letsrule

Renee D. Gross

MOVE OVER... "TONY THE TIGER AND TUCAN SAM" "I TOO HAVE A PLAN... MY HORSERADISH CEREAL WILL BE RELISHED* AND ON-GOINGLY VANISHED* OFF THE STORE AISLE STANDS!" SAYS HERVE... #Nofear #nojotowriters #goforit #nojotoonpinterest #nojotoonenglish #createyourown #homegrown #bloodsweatandtears #ittakesgrit #tryityoumightlikeit #youwillneverknowuntilyoutry #iamacreativepoetandimusttrustandshowit

read more
THE NERVE....

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TURN DOWN

"THE INSATIABLE HERVE!~"

VERY WELL, THEN!

I WILL CREATE* MY OWN CEREAL BOX....

ENTITLED...

"HERVE'S HORS D'OEUVRES {HORSERADISH} TO SERVE!~"

TRY IT...
YOU MIGHT LIKE IT...

[GET MY SWERVE*
SOON!]

"ON YOUR SPOON!" MOVE OVER...
"TONY THE TIGER AND
TUCAN SAM"
"I TOO HAVE A PLAN...
MY HORSERADISH CEREAL
WILL BE RELISHED* AND ON-GOINGLY VANISHED* OFF
THE STORE AISLE STANDS!" 
SAYS HERVE...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification