Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youngersister Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youngersister Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ajay Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to Priya tiwari Happy Birthday Priyu #happybirthday #littlesister #birthdaywishes #sweetsister #youngersister #YQbirthdaySpecial

read more
You May Not Be Close To Me Geographically But You are Close To my heart. Happy Birthday Priyu Dedicating a #testimonial to Priya tiwari 
Happy Birthday Priyu 
#happybirthday #littlesister #birthdaywishes #sweetsister #youngersister #yqbirthdayspecial

Ajay Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to pratibha moudgil PC : GOOGLE #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdairy #birthdaywishes #youngersister #happybirthday

read more
खुशियां मिलती रहें तुम्हे हर पल हर दिन, बड़ा ही प्यारा है दिन आज है तुम्हारा जन्मदिन। Dedicating a #testimonial to pratibha moudgil 
PC : GOOGLE
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdairy #birthdaywishes #youngersister #happybirthday

Ajay Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to Priya Gour PC : GOOGLE #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhumour #youngersister #Dhoni #captaincool #helicopterShot

read more
Sister talking about stucking in traffic, O it's an helicopter out there at Chinnaswamy Bengaluru. Dedicating a #testimonial to Priya Gour

PC : GOOGLE
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhumour #youngersister #dhoni #captaincool #helicoptershot

Jasmin Priya

Wish the Kashmir issue got resolved like this. Mrs.Sushma Swaraj should say,"Pakistan,you are older than India by one day. Apologise to her right away." 6/365 #Wrestling #nationalsiblingsday #youngersister #yqbaba

read more
The WWE match was on
The ring was set 
Two amateurs were
Pitted against each other
Sundry attacks from both sides
Casualties numerous

Yet the referee announced 
the winner in a dramatic way.
"You are older,apologise to her",
Said my mom.
My sister won the World War 3
Between us finally.
 Wish the Kashmir issue got resolved like this.
Mrs.Sushma Swaraj should say,"Pakistan,you are older than India by one day.
Apologise to her right away."
6/365
#wrestling #nationalsiblingsday
#youngersister
#yqbaba

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Dear darling, You are about to make a shift from cozy school to rude college. I have been there, and I know it sucks. So I wanted to share a few things. The school has its share of bullies and creeps, but trust me, college is another beast. People will be more judgemental, more fake, more rude, and more jealous. No teacher would hold your hand and guide you through. So, dig it in, you are on your own. School almost levels things up, but now the money will stare at your face. There will be peop #yqbaba #letters #youngersister

read more
" A letter to my younger sister "
who is about to join college.

Read the caption ♥️ Dear darling,

You are about to make a shift from cozy school to rude college. I have been there, and I know it sucks. So I wanted to share a few things. The school has its share of bullies and creeps, but trust me, college is another beast. People will be more judgemental, more fake, more rude, and more jealous. No teacher would hold your hand and guide you through. So, dig it in, you are on your own.

School almost levels things up, but now the money will stare at your face. There will be peop

Abhishek Tiwariz

Tu meri agar bahan na hoti toh fir mera kaun hota...kisko apni bahan aur apni maa main kehta... bachpan se jitna ladaa hun tujhse utna kiss se lada main hota...aur rakshabandhan-bhaiduj ke din...kiski rakhi ki baat mein johta
13th May 2019 (3:01 Am) #sister #lechuiii #sisterlove #brotherhood #lilsis #lilsister #youngersister #maa #sis #mentor #supporter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification