Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best so Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best so Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3125 Followers
  • 17633 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Escriptor_trodde

mute video

the_unsung one

mute video

Prachi Dwivedi

This is story nd i am so glad to present this 😌💞😘♥️🤗 If u like so please share love n share it too n also tell me on comment box.. Tq 🤗😘♥️💞 nojoto #Love #sharmili #writingcommunity #Thanks #sharmili #poetrycommunity #lovequotes #lovelife 😘

read more
mute video

Bihari Girl's Corner

#Mywordsyourfeelings I tried to write all the poems Myself which i recorded in my voice ,so your each and every like takes me up to my one step so please #listen #myrecordings and #Dolike...

read more
mute video

Poet Sayanika Das

I DON'T KNOW I don't know how you managed this, The pain that I gave you the first time I came. But isn't it true, that even you did the same? I only know that yeah, I cried a lot And the troubles that I brought, The things that you taught, The gifts that you brought #Quotes #Life #Love #poem #nojotoenglish #nojotonews #OpenPoetry #erotia

read more
mute video

ankahi

hii friend ye meri pahli poem hai .. mai ne apne dard ko panno pe utar dala .. wo khte hai na dard undr ho to wo labj k rup me bahr niklte hai .. so mere undr jo v dard h use mai apni kbita k jriye nikal na chahti hu .. taki mai kali hokr halka mahsus kru .. so please ise like share kre

read more
mute video

Tarandeep Singh

mute video

Pratishtha

#so sad #poem

read more
mute video

swapna dongre

#so hope you all gonna like this# #Ek Dil me basa hua shahar#♥️♥️ #poem

read more
mute video