Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best havingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best havingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about having to let go of someone you love, quotes about having faith in love, love 40 hav plenty, having somewhere to go is home having someone to love is family having both is a blessing, having you in my life quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
God-given gift....💞
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
பொத்திப் பாதுக்காத்து.. பூஜித்து சேர்ந்திருக்க...!! Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
God-given gift....💞
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
பொத்திப் பாதுக்காத்து.. பூஜித்து சேர்ந்திருக்க...!! Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #harrypotter #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #curse

read more
a Cruciatus curse,
the unforgivable and excruciating one
which I wish to survive... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#harrypotter 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#curse

praveen kalabhavi

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are no less than a blessing in disguise to me. I cherish every second I spend with you. I find myself loving you more everyday. You are the reason I am, I love you. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
finding a permanent shade from
the glaring sunlight Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Xee Sheikh

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Xee

read more
Completeness! Craziness! Satisfaction! Love! Life...
#xee

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
A  moment spent with you,
Gives ever-lasting memories. 
Every word spoken by you,
Gives out a special meaning.
My knight-in- armour,  you are,
Life with you,
Is fulfilment of every desire. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
The moon adorned by the stars the same way in which you adorn me.  Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile for gratitude. #havingyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification