tags

Best Working Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Working Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil mil app not working.

• 75 Followers
  • 642 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"" working Hard For Something We don't Care About Is Called Stress. Working Hard For Something We Love Is Called Passion."

" working Hard For Something We don't Care About  Is Called Stress. Working Hard For Something We Love Is Called Passion.

181 Love
1 Share

"😓"

😓

#farmer
#daughter
#father
#celebraty
#Selfie
#Autograph
A daughter asked to his father-:You said Me "No pain No gain" Is it right?
Father replied-:Yes,100% right

151 Love
3.3K Views
3 Share

"How to connects the dots looking forward?"

How to connects the dots
 looking forward?

This was the constant thought in my mind yesterday, while I was working.

And I kept on Reading, thinking and trying to find the parallel.

What I found as the answer and later settled on it:

1. Take Risks. Be Creative. Keep Improving.

100 Love

"First Principle is always the best way to look at problems. It teaches you to break down the problems in different core components, and then look at those individually and solve/fix them. Much like, when Mobile is not working it could because of several problems and the only way to solve it by seeing which part is not working and fixing that."

First Principle is always the best way to look at problems.

It teaches you to break down the problems in different core components, and then look at those individually and solve/fix them.

Much like, when Mobile is not working it could because of several problems and the only way to solve it by seeing which part is not working and fixing that.

#FirstPrinciple

#letter to #Myself - Objective thinking

72 Love

"everybody is working to be seen .... I am working to be disappear..."

everybody is working to
 be seen ....
I am working to be 
    disappear...

honestly .... i want to stay alone ...😃 #nojoto #nojotoenglish #Life #Quotes #erotica

72 Love
2 Share