tags

Best writersoffig Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best writersoffig Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 3 Followers
  • 24 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Nothing less and nothing much better! When you leave and let me shatter...... I lean on the footpaths you walk I live for the things you talk. Something less and something much better! When you stay and make my heart flutter......"

Nothing less and nothing much better! 
When you leave and let me shatter......
I lean on the footpaths you walk
I live for the things you talk. 
Something less and something much better!
When you stay and make my heart flutter......

#wordsofwisdom #Korean #America #Korea #writer #kpop #newyork #nojotoenglish #china #spilledink #writersoffig #artistsofinstagram #followers #world #bts #btsarmy #words #dailypoem #nojoto #feelings #dailypost #Instagram #Indian #Indianpoet #world #people #poemsoffig #nojotlove #inspirational #nojotopoems #arts #Music
#humor

17 Love
1 Share

"Some things just dont come, and in those time we bave to back up, lets just be there with a heavy heart and nevermind."

Some things just dont come, 
and  in those time we bave to back up,
lets just be there with a heavy heart 
and nevermind.

#wordsofwisdom #Korean #America #Korea #writer #kpop #newyork #nojotoenglish #china #spilledink #writersoffig #artistsofinstagram #followers #world #bts #btsarmy #words #dailypoem #nojoto #feelings #dailypost #Instagram #Indian #Indianpoet #world #people #poemsoffig #nojotlove #inspirational #nojotopoems #arts #Music
#humor #artistsofinstagram #followers #world #bts #btsarmy #words #dailypoem #suspense #feelings #dailypost #Instagram #Indian #Indianpoet #world #people #poemsoffig
#humor #nojoto #nojotoLove #Heart #Expectations #Hindi #Music #Stories

18 Love

#humor #followers #world #bts #btsarmy #words #dailypoem #buddy #feelings #dailypost #Instagram #Indian #Indianpoet #world #people #poemsoffig

19 Love

#humor

15 Love

#humor artistsofinstagram #followers #world #bts #btsarmy #words #dailypoem ##feelings #dailypost #Instagram #Indian #Indianpoet #world #people #poemsoffig

21 Love