Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Veritas_Anoris_Amare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Veritas_Anoris_Amare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in vino veritas meaning 10, define veritas 30, veritas pune, amas veritas spell, veritas the quest,

• 4 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tanhaz Ahmed

Bhaut khubsurat ho ❤❤🥰❤❤ #verycutelove #VerySad #Veritas_Anoris_Amare #Verma #Love

read more
mute video

Rani Patel

mute video

R k

Love Story whatsapp Status Lovely love❤️ #short_video #jii #tera_fitoor #Veritas_Anoris_Amare #T #Ta # #News

read more
mute video

Thomas Oluwatosin

I I wish i could alter the nature, To bring back Zamani time frame, Living again in the days of the past, For what lies in today is nothing but a pain of a crippling fate. II Like poles attract states the magnetic laws, I attract my notions to the daily motions, #nojotophoto #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
 I
I wish i could alter the nature,
To bring back Zamani time frame,
Living again in the days of the past,
For what lies in today is nothing but a pain of a crippling fate.
II
Like poles attract states the magnetic laws,
I attract my notions to the daily motions,

Thomas Oluwatosin

THE REBIRTH I On my way to the outer space, I found the wellspring of childhood, When i came in contact with the forbidden garden. Right through, situated in the centre, There i thought to be a wishing well, Like the tale of the man at the beautiful gate. #nojotophoto #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
 THE REBIRTH
I
On my way to the outer space,
I found the wellspring of childhood,
When i came in contact with the forbidden garden.
Right through, situated in the centre,
There i thought to be a wishing well,
Like the tale of the man at the beautiful gate.

Thomas Oluwatosin

I Under the palm wine tree of mami agba, We danced and tossed all night around the fires of the night, With an in-depth love and unity we shared. Entertained with tales of tortoise and his toised pricks, Of Asin toun tokere in the nights of Eve, Got carried away with the taste of palm wine, Diving into me with the taste of roasted bush meat. #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
LOST ORPHANS I
Under the palm wine tree of mami agba,
We danced and tossed all night around the fires of the night,
With an in-depth love and unity we shared.
Entertained with tales of tortoise and his toised pricks,
Of Asin toun tokere in the nights of Eve,
Got carried away with the taste of palm wine,
Diving into me with the taste of roasted bush meat.

Thomas Oluwatosin

THE GODDESS OF DECISION I Many years down the line, "Some fruits or some bread," I heard from my father, "The two will do please," I replied. My lips got dried up as lack of vitamins,, Fruits will help the situation, as bread will also save me from hunger. "No my son" My father replied, "Choose one." #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
 THE GODDESS OF DECISION
I
Many years down the line,
"Some fruits or some bread," I heard from my father,
"The two will do please," I replied.
My lips got dried up as lack of vitamins,,
Fruits will help the situation, as bread will also save me from hunger.
"No my son" My father replied, "Choose one."

Thomas Oluwatosin

TELL ME THE TALES OF GOODNESS I Tell me what is good? If the essence of peace we've seen, and pain we've witnessed. Yet we couldn't sense the truth in the lies of men. What is the good? If all we do is to view the world with a troubled eyes, Even when all is perfect, and despite be fruitful and multiply, #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
 TELL ME THE TALES OF GOODNESS
I
Tell me what is good?
If the essence of peace we've seen, and pain we've witnessed.
Yet we couldn't sense the truth in the lies of men.
What is the good?
If all we do is to view the world with a troubled eyes,
Even when all is perfect, and despite be fruitful and multiply,

Thomas Oluwatosin

TEARS AND RAIN I If only i could lay down my soul, To shed off the skin beneath the mask i carry, Just to sense the words coming from a deceitful heart. II I wish i could choose the realm of fogs over clarity, To scream so loud without a touch of pain, #Poetry #poem #writing #nojotoenglish #Veritas_Anoris_Amare #fearless_lines

read more
 TEARS AND RAIN
I
If only i could lay down my soul,
To shed off the skin beneath the mask i carry,
Just to sense the words coming from a deceitful heart.
II
I wish i could choose the realm of fogs over clarity,
To scream so loud without a touch of pain,

Thomas Oluwatosin

IRONIC PATH I Make an attempt to remain alive, And the reaper will locate you, Swaying your path, shattering your dreams. Attempt to die, and life will emerge, twinkling and jingling, Motivating our spirit to face the unknown, Like a man on a fence, a sand in hand. #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
 IRONIC PATH
I
Make an attempt to remain alive,
And the reaper will locate you,
Swaying your path, shattering your dreams.
Attempt to die, and life will emerge, twinkling and jingling,
Motivating our spirit to face the unknown,
Like a man on a fence, a sand in hand.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification