tags

Best Tonight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Tonight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about comedy shows tonight, comedy tonight, comedy club tonight.

• 25 Followers
  • 182 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Look at the night sky. Cloudless sky clear moon. The luminous sky is shining very brightly. If you do not believe, take a peek at the door. A meeting of poetry recitation is being held in the Stars kingdom tonight. Come out of the house and see What a beautiful literature that is being practiced You will be fascinated once you see it I'm looking forward to you this night Come see me across the river I think I will recite one of your poems. You will notice many changes in the nature of the festival month. You will be fascinated with romantic poems and listen to poetry. At the end I will send the voice recording stars state of the poem recitation. I know you're going to be very happy tonight."

Look at the night sky.
Cloudless sky clear moon.                                          The luminous sky is shining very brightly.
If you do not believe, take a peek at the door.
A meeting of poetry recitation is being held in the Stars kingdom tonight.
Come out of the house and see
What a beautiful literature that is being practiced
You will be fascinated once you see it
I'm looking forward to you this night
Come see me across the river
I think I will recite one of your poems.
You will notice many changes in the nature of the festival month.
You will be fascinated with romantic poems and listen to poetry.
At the end I will send the voice recording stars state of the poem recitation.
I know you're going to be very happy tonight.

45 Love

"Why don't I see stars tonight? Maybe they are angry with me because I always end up admiring the beauty of the moon and overlook their glisten but my dear stars sky without you looks like a blank canvas. I hope to see you tonight sparkling like a diamond with all your might along with the moon as you are equally important for me when the night dwells in. © Eesha"

Why don't I see stars tonight? 

Maybe they are angry with me because I always end up admiring the beauty of the moon and overlook their glisten but my dear stars sky without you looks like a blank canvas. I hope to see you tonight sparkling like a diamond with all your might along with the moon as you are equally important for me when the  night dwells in.

© Eesha

43 Love

"khwaab aankhon me thak kar so gayaa chaand nazron se ojhal ho gaya #NojotoQuote"

khwaab aankhon me thak kar so gayaa
chaand nazron se ojhal ho gaya #NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #Hindi #urdu #Tonight #Top #trend #Love #Poetry #shayri

17 Love

"ZIndagi quotes in hindi we all are little upset, some of us are sad, some of us are broken. we all are going through some problems. money tensions, job tensions, love, studies relationships etc. so lets put all our problems on hold for tonight lets smile together big smile. hey, please lets just forget everything for tonight will you❤️ #NojotoQuote"

ZIndagi quotes in hindi we all are little upset, some of us are sad, some of us are  broken. we all are going through some problems. money tensions, job tensions, love, studies relationships etc.

so lets put all our problems on hold for tonight
 lets smile together big smile. hey, please lets just forget everything for tonight
will you❤️  #NojotoQuote

#Broken#Love

14 Love

"masla ye nahi ki dard kitna hai,, sawaal ye hai ki, parwaah kis kis ko hai...."

masla ye nahi ki dard kitna hai,,

sawaal ye hai ki, parwaah kis kis ko hai....

#2liner #Quotes #Nojoto #sheikh usman's quotes collection.. #Tonight quite alone #suffering #kavishala #Thoughts

15 Love