Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best someoneIlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best someoneIlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to forget someone you love, will someone love me for who i am, would love someone to, will someone love me one day, will someone love me with herpes,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Aady

Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneIlove Font: Baskerville Italic, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Not by me.

read more
"Just meet me in the stars, waiting for you I will be. 
When distance tends to keep us apart, remember I still hold you near in my heart. When the night together, can't be ours, just close your eyes and meet me in the stars. 
Meet me in the stars, I'll be waiting there for you. With my eyes looking out for you. Just close your eyes and there you will see, waiting in the stars, just for you I will be".  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Font: Baskerville Italic, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Not by me.

Rasmeet Bhatia

Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneIlove Font: Baskerville Italic, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You know what, I am making memories with you.Tomorrow even if we both are not together,the memories will stay forever with us" Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneIlove Font: Baskerville Italic, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I did not propose for fear of rejection
He never proposed and our lives went different ways. ..  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
when you said that you won't talk to me anymore, I felt a pain in my heart and tears kept rolling. I just could not stop crying.
And today that person has a different world, who is whole world to her.  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Madhu Jain

read more
that he will never leave me 
and will always be there for me
and protect me.  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
" You are mine." Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Jyothi Jantz

read more
When we love a person 
Truly nothing matters 
As age, caste,  etc.
Still such matters for those who 
Just for the sake of making 
Up with the emotions of life 
As practically lot of things 
Is there in the path of love 
As love alone cannot fulfill 
All the necessity of living 
But needs lot of responsibilities 
And understanding with trust 
In each other's lives  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Nitesh Prajapati

read more
 then i realize how important i am for you.  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneIlove #csmayachari Font: Baskerville Italic, 11. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once she said,.....
I'm not worried that we don't have money. We have won battle of love, definitely we will win life battle and money too. Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove
#csmayachari 

Sonia Dey

read more
Don't overthink,
you won't feel any better. 
Be Happy.  Tell us about yourself. What words did your loved one tell you that is unforgettable? #aboutme #someoneilove

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification