Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unpleasant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unpleasant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unpleasant sound is called, unpleasant meaning in hindi, unpleasant meaning in english, unpleasant meaning in marathi, unpleasant sound,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

You have been in an unpleasant situation for sometime now.
It's now time to blossom,
It's now time to sprout
Time to be colorful and vibrant
Time to smile, make others smile.
To be the joy.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #unpleasant #situation #Blossom #joy #Sprout #Smile #Spreadsmiles #inspirationalquotes #spiritualquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Siyabonga Zuma

Conversate with kids:

Sometimes I conversate with kids just so I can dig deep inside of me, in order to understand the roots of my unpleasant actions as an adult.

Know more. Judge less. Conversate with kids...

#conversate #kids #unpleasant #roots #actions #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

Asiya Shaikh

Thank you priya for inviting me to collab. Hope you will like it.. #yqbaba #unpleasant #crowd #silencespeaks #harshreality #hateroses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Priyanshi Takaliang

read more
I am not interested in bouquet of roses,
thorn speaks the reality and velvet pricks the emotion.... Thank you priya for inviting me to collab. Hope you will like it..
#yqbaba #unpleasant #crowd #silencespeaks #harshreality  #hateroses #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Priyanshi Takaliang

NopeThereIsHope

You keep trying
You keep lying
You keep begging

It ain't your timing
It ain't your reasoning

It's just not your place to be. Move on from #toxicrelationships #unpleasant  #relationships

Sauvik Nath

Love is like a candle. #Love #Life #unpleasant #obnoxious #Dark #black

read more
Love is like a candle.

Once you light it, it keeps you away from the darkness. 

But when the candle melts, you can see nothing but pitch black which is obnoxious. Love is like a candle.
#love #life #unpleasant #obnoxious #dark #black

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification