Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dreamsoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dreamsoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shubham K Gupta

I have dreamt -
To do engineering: Done
To work in MNCs: Done
To work in Amazon, Microsoft, or Google:
On the way...🏃‍♂️ #dreamsoflife #dreamscometrue #selfmotivation #engineering #skg

mummy_s_prince

To All Dreamers in the world, I know many of we have many dreams to complete in the short time of life or in the long time. That dreams that never come true in others eyes, they know what is better for them and how they will complete those dreams. As they already had planned it that how to achieve those dreams within the time period of life.. So this dreams are really wonderful to watch and without dream you can't live on this beautiful earth.. Because everyone has a right to see the dreams.. #Success #Dreams #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #dreamstory #dreamscometrue #Dreamsoflife #एकधुनमें

read more
बहुत ही जिद्दी होते हैं वो लोग जिन्हें कुछ करने की चाह होती हैं,
नहीं सो पाते हैं वो लोग जिनके मन में ना जाने कितने ख्याल रहते हैं।
अब कैसे पूरा करे ऐसे लोगों को ख्वाबों को जो रात-दिन भटकते रहते हैं,
पर वो यह अच्छी तरीके से मालूम होता हैं कि वो पूरे करने के बाद ही मरने वालें हैं। To All Dreamers in the world, 

I know many of we have many dreams to complete in the short time of life or in the long time. That dreams that never come true in others eyes, they know what is better for them and how they will complete those dreams. As they already had planned it that how to achieve those dreams within the time period of life.. So this dreams are really wonderful to watch and without dream you can't live on this beautiful earth.. Because everyone has a right to see the dreams..

Nisha Joshi

Kalamkaar Prateek

Nadaniyon ko vajood banana chahte the hum,
Par Waqt ki vjh se ye vajood hi kho diya.
Tajurba mila is waqt ki ahmiyat me, 
lekin bachpan ki angdaiyon ka 
AHSAAS humne kho diya.

-Prateek Choraria ✍️ #Ahsaas #Bachpan #Sapne #अहसास #Dreamsoflife #PerfectCapture #Love #TruthofLife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification