Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thepath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thepath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast, the quotes of love,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanjana

Hard is the way to self !
Easy is the way to others ! #way #yqbaba #yqquotes #irony #hard #easy #judge #thepath

Trinayana Roy

The path may be littered with obstacles. But my way will always be one of kindness, honesty and righteousness. Only then will peaceful slumber dwell on my eyelids at night and I will wake up with inner contentment... #ThePath #YQBaba #YQDiary #trinayana #scribbles

Diwa

#yqbaba#Way#Challenge#thepenfish#Relationships#thepath #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Krishnanunni Kichu

read more
And that was when everything
Turned to ashes and bitter smoke--
Obliterating the love we shared;
For, we were supposed to continue 
The voyage, hand-in-hand.
I turned to smile, brightly, at you--
My face, a vision of childlike elation;
Yet, you weren't by my side.
That's when I understood,
You opted to let me fly on my own. #yqbaba#way#challenge#thepenfish#relationships#Thepath  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Krishnanunni Kichu

Anjali Raj

ज़िन्दगी की अनगिनत राहों के कितने हमसफ़र
हमसफ़र कितने भी हों मंज़िल मग़र बस मौत है #YQbaba #YQdidi #way #राह #ज़िन्दगी #ThePath

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Tears are the sign of trust when you lost the trust your tear tells the story #way #heart #weakness #yourquotebaba  #challenge #tears #thepath  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sakshi Singh

NEERAJ SIINGH

एक हमसफर ऐसा होता जो जिंदगी जैसा होता है
और मौत तो बस एक लम्हा होता है आखिरी पड़ाव जहाँ जुड़ा होता है. #YQbaba #YQdidi #way #राह #ज़िन्दगी #ThePath #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anjali Gupta #neerajwrites

First Last

Tell the truth about your own living statement! Speak from moment to moment, feel the waves of the path - accomplishment & making encouragement! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #8wordlife #Vibrations #Delight #Light #thepath #nojotoenglish 💗🧚 #tellyousomething #Important #sumtotal 💞🕉️✍️🧚🎶⏰

read more
Life is simply a presentation of ravishing vibration. Tell the truth about your own living statement!
Speak from moment to moment, feel the waves of the path - accomplishment & making encouragement!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#8wordlife #vibrations #delight #light #thepath #nojotoenglish 💗🧚 #tellyousomething #important #sumtotal 💞🕉️✍️🧚🎶⏰

Dr Prateek Gora

There lived a poet , in that brainy animal .
Who often killed the rivals , but unlike a criminal .

One day he heard ,  that deep cry .
Perhaps it was coming , from brainy sky.

All the words so far ,  he chose to write .
The Brain had a thunder , a neverending fight .

He rhymed what , others couldn't hear .
Earthly truth that , they couldn't bear. 

He showed him the image ,  without a mirror .
When the words conflicted ,  with his own interior .

That you are going , on a endless path .
Nothing you'll achieve , but a destiny of wrath .

Stay to your words , one thing he wants .
Ignore the rubbish , that other often chants .

Everyone here want ,  that golden glory .
That's a rampant belief ,  like a fallen jury .

Now the Friend wasn't worry , instead was glad .
Promised to give away ,  thoughts that are bad .

This time again poet , was fortunate and lucky .
His friend is now calm , tougher than before and too risky .

-Dr Gora

Poet- Heart
Friend- Brain #poet #heart #friend #brain #conflicts #thepath #motivation #friendship #DrGora #love #inspiration #nojotoquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification