Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Stay_connected Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Stay_connected Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Santosh penjArla

Hey friend
Let me tell u a story..........
When I am walking through a desert after a day i am very thirsty then I decided to search for an oasis and then to continue my journey .So I am in search of oasis and I found it finally named SASTRA and there I found many ppl who are on their way to destination and after 2 days it was found that a sand storm  with high wind moving around  the desert .So I decided to stay near the oasis for a while and even those ppl ,the time we spent together is beautiful, marvelous and it made to draw my life map to reach my destination .
Here I need to highlight the point , the ppl whom I met were beauty with hearts ,helping , true frnds and generous ,genius ...
Hey you do you know that you were one among those ppl
Thank you being part of my journey 
#Stay_connected
#Stay_foolish
#Stay_syncronized
#Stay_😁
😀😅🤣🙂🙃😉😘😜🤪😫😬👻

A note dedicated to my college life

Saumya Kushwaha

#stay_connected
#perfect_pearl
🍁

MazharBhai03

now a day i'm writing a new wonderful story 😇
Coming soon.👉
jldii hii hogii aapke saamne ,
After Eid ✌
So, if you haven't Subscribed me on Youtube then,
Subscribe now for the upcoming Latest Short film
*Stay Connected*
An amazing Short Film which cam give you a great lesson in your life✌which may entertain you😊
Or Also Motivate You✌
So Stay Connected for Lattest vedeos✌
Go & Subscribe Me On Youtube 👌
M.W.T Presents 
👆YouTube👆 New Surprise For my Subscribers.

#Foryou #shortfilm #comingsoon #new #surprise #subscribe #youtube #youtuber #youngboy #foryou #featurethis #share_and_like #susbcribe_Us_On_Youtube #StayConnected #GetNoticed #likeandshare #Stay_connected #Youtuberboy #M_W_T_Presents #JokhioSahab03

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification