Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best keepsmilingalways Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best keepsmilingalways Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keep your love life private quotes, keep calm and love neha, keep calm and love sports, a promise to keep, how to keep a diary,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Shanmuga Priya

eesavnarag

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. - ...

©eesavnarag #mountain #keepsmilingalways

Divyanshi Bairwa....

Give as much you can give,
....But never expect that u will receive....

Live as much you can live,
But never let this thought come 
in your mind that now you
......should leave......

Smile as much you can smile,
But never think that's for a while
Cry if sometime you feel deprived,
....But never let your tears rest in your eyes.... #stilllife 
#enjoyyourlife 
#livelifetothefullest 
#dontbedepressed 
#keepsmilingalways 
#behappywithyourself

Grishma Doshi

Being able to smile with your loved ones.

And sometimes being alive means able to smile again when you almost forgot the meaning of a smile. #beingalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #life #livelifetothefullest #keepsmilingalways #lovelifetothefullest #smiling
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

जब से अकेले में मुस्कुराना सिखा है
तब से लोग पूछने लगे है कि क्या तुम  पागल हो
जो ऐसे अकेले ही हंसती रहती हो?
तो मैं भी खुशी से कह दिया करती हूं  कि
पागल का तो पता नहीं पर
मेरी प्राथमिकता तो मेरा मुस्कुराता हुआ चेहरा ही हैं।
    #priority_matters #happinesswithin #happinessispriority #happyme #keepsmilingalways #dontwaitforitjustgo #smilingsoul

Tejeshwar Nanda

ALIVE

The best part about writing,
You'll never die in my stories,
You are still the same, loving, carefree, naive girl who is afraid of squirrels but can easily throw out a damn lizard.
Always measuring the length of your hair against mine and laughing all the time.
You taught me to talk my heart out, to pen down my thoughts,
To be open about my deepest secrets and phobias,
You made me comfortable in the way I am, making me a better person every second I AM with you.
See what I did there, just like I told you, I'll ensure that you're always alive, yelling at me for some silly reason we're going to laugh at later on forever!
So be happy like I am, just make sure you don't sing more because honestly you know you suck at it.
 #alive #poetry #yqbaba #lovestory #naivegirl #originalpoetry #keepsmilingalways #mywritingworld

Tejeshwar Nanda

ALIVE

The best part about writing,
You'll never die in my stories,
You are still the same, loving, carefree, naive girl who is afraid of squirrels but can easily throw out a damn lizard.
Always measuring the length of your hair against mine and laughing all the time.
You taught me to talk my heart out, to pen down my thoughts,
To be open about my deepest secrets and phobias,
You made me comfortable in the way I am, making me a better person every second I AM with you.
See what I did there, just like I told you, I'll ensure that you're always alive, yelling at me for some silly reason we're going to laugh at later on forever!
So be happy like I am, just make sure you don't sing more because honestly you know you suck at it.
 #alive #poetry #yqbaba #lovestory #naivegirl #originalpoetry #keepsmilingalways #mywritingworld

Misbah_Sabri

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy"

©Misbah_Sabri #keepsmilingalways

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Keep smiling and carry the baggage of emotions. It's indeed tough but, being rough is imperative. #keepsmilingalways #carrythebaggage #dontfeellow #itspartoflife #everthingwillbefine #betough #beconfident #pawangrequotes

TANVI BUDHIRAJA

#Life #Love #Support #bereal #Live #Freedom selflove💕💕 #keepsmilingalways(◔‿◔)

read more
SAFAR KHOOBSURAT HAI, MANZIL SE!

Humari manzil chahe jo bhi ho, lekin humara safar ek hi tha💖💖......
Kitna khoobsurat ehsaas tha vo jab tumhara haath mere haathon me tha🥰🥰.
Lekin baaki kahaniyon ki tarah hmara saath isse aage badh hi ni paaya💔💔.......
humare saamne do raaste aaye the, mene chaha ki hum saath jaaye par tumhe mujhe judaa hona hi sahi laga💦💦.......
KHAIR! ab uss baat ko kuch mahine ho chle hai lekin aaj bhi teri kahi hui baat sochkr muskura leti hu:- shaadi ke baad sirf do bachhe karenge😂😂......
Fir yaad aati bo ghanton phone par hone waali pyaar bhari baatein..,aur unhe sochkr aankhon mein se TAP! TAP! TAP!😭😭....
Humari manzil chahe beech safar mein badal gayi ho, lekin jitna safar saath guzaara vo bht khoobsurat tha😍😍.....
Wo kehte hai na:-
"SAFAR KHOOBSURAT HAI, MANZIL SE!!!!.." #Life #love #support #bereal #live #freedom #selflove💕💕 #keepsmilingalways(◔‿◔)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification