Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FeelingSorry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FeelingSorry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is the beautiful feeling, no feeling in love hindi meaning, no feeling in love dp, keenly distressing to the feeling, feeling love quotes telugu,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akshay Sonar™

Broken heart💔💔 #brokenheart #missingsomeone #FeelingSorry love #

read more
दिल की उम्मिदों का होंसला तो देखो 
 इन्तजार उसका हैं जिसको एहसास तक नहीं Broken heart💔💔
#brokenheart #missingsomeone #feelingsorry #love #

Miss xyz

Sorry is not the solution for everything... Britishers had left a word sorry for us, and we use it without even realizing its true sense. We have been using this word from childhood but how many of we have really know this meaning? Any kind of unwanted or unnecessary or wrong thing we do the word that immediately come out is "Sorry"...lets realize not to make the same mistake. #FeelingSorry #sayingsorry #Sorry

read more
SORRY 

There is a difference between saying sorry and feeling sorry. 

Saying Sorry– It is said Just to give a            respond and the mistake can be repeated. And some use it to assure their relation bond. 

Feeling Sorry– The mistake would never be repeated and knows the real meaning of sorry.

Very Rare People Knows This Difference.  Sorry is not the solution for everything... Britishers had left a word sorry for us, and we use it without even realizing its true sense. We have been using this word from childhood but how many of we have really know this meaning?  Any kind of unwanted or unnecessary or wrong thing we do the word that immediately come out is "Sorry"...lets realize not to make the same mistake.  #feelingsorry #sayingsorry #sorry

Harsh Kumar

एक ही तो हवस रही है हम में
अपनी हालत तबाह की जाए। #nojoto #desolatedsoul #feelingsorry #oldtimesmemory

CrazyOne

Because because your heart felt warm,
you accepted me,
kissed me,
together we faced all the storm,

because you got bored,
you left me,
ignored me,
trashed all the love which was stored,

because I abused you,
you forgot me,
hated me,
forgot all the moments we spent under the sky blue,

because I was guilty,
I came back to you,
nothing is going to change i knew,
I came back to you because i still love you.... #feelingsorry #iloveyou #breakup #misunderstanding #sorry #poem #sadpoem

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification