Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lasttimewemet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lasttimewemet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i ___ to the gym last night, will love you till my last breath, ae dil hai mushkil last scene song, i love you till my last breath poems, last night love quotes,

• 41 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Springblossoms

For better reading- In the night of full moon day Along with the twinkling stars Adding sparkle to our smiles. The chilling breeze playing In warmth of our closeness. Our eyes getting deep into The ocean of love merging #Hope #you #Collab #daydream #YourQuoteAndMine #lasttimewemet

read more
In the night of full moon day
Along with the twinkling stars
Adding sparkle to our smiles.
The chilling breeze playing 
In warmth of our closeness.
Our eyes getting deep into
The ocean of love merging 
Into one soul with single beat of love.
The desire of thirsty lips broke
The silence of love and 
Conversation of warm 
Love currents started digging,
Holding each other's lovely soft hands
And the hair cuddling and rustling 
With each other.
Alas! When I opened my eyes
Just to see your face with my 
Reflection of love
I only found a shine around me
Scattering me to know that it was 
Only a dream I was going through.
The only hope I have 
Is that daydream comes true! For better reading- 
In the night of full moon day
Along with the twinkling stars
Adding sparkle to our smiles.
The chilling breeze playing 
In warmth of our closeness.
Our eyes getting deep into
The ocean of love merging

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I cried alot...
It was beginning of our 
long distance relationship! #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

#Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #feelings

read more
Want to tell like this for once in a life time after I met you. But_______ #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #love #feelings

Fairy Lights

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #loosinglovedones #lasttimewemet

read more
I, 
Never thought your body won't have it's Warmth anymore.... 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #loosinglovedones #lasttimewemet

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I listened his voice.... #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#🌼🌸🌿emptiest but fullest lines🌼🌸🌿

read more
It was a rainy day...
I being a perfect pluviophile
Good music...
Lemon tea...
Everything was perfect, 
Except your absence...
May dreams come true...  #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#🌼🌸🌿emptiest but fullest lines🌼🌸🌿

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
The weather was wet.
You were waiting and i was as usual late.
Silence was speaking and we were sitting like dumb mates. #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
The distance was set.
Time was less and topics were huge.
 #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
Realising not gonna meet again,
Pained a lot leaving knowing
not gonna see you again,
Made my way hiding tears and
leaving your hand,
Feet denied to step further,
Eyes denied to dry,
Still had to leave for the sake of our good....
Knowing not gonna see,meet you and be with you...

#Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

read more
Under the stretched branches of that huge banyan tree; fingers crossed; tears at the corner of each other's eyes; fake smiles on both the lips; bidding farewell to each other. I still remember that when we left the place, it was raining heavily both outside and inside! #Collab and share the story of the last time you met someone. #lasttimewemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification