Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best urgent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best urgent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about urgent teacher vacancy in mumbai, urgent job in nashik, urgent meaning in marathi, urgent jobs in mumbai, urgent jobs in nagpur,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Smile with Devendra Deshwal

mute video

Umesh Pratap Singh

mute video

Monisha Biswas

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #Conversation prompt. Write a story titled #urgent in conversations. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Come outside and see the weather
It's amazing
"Oh! Is this urgent?"
Yes,if I would not call it as urgent
You would never come to see such beauty my sweetheart. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #Conversation prompt. Write a story titled #urgent in conversations. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba @Dhanashree #Dhanashree

read more
Yes. 
Tomorrow, a Devil's born day. 
She is not a girl, but she will show the meaning of feminism.
She has no feelings, but No one can feel like her. 
She has no will power, but she is the extremist in every situation.
She is not a care taker, but no one can protect you more than her.
She is not a human being, but humanity is made by her soul. 
Happy BDay Dhanashree!!!!!
 Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba @Dhanashree #dhanashree

Fairy Lights

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #Conversation prompt. Write a story titled #urgent in conversations. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #understanding #musings #yqbaba

read more
"Sure, what's up? "

"I messed up."

"Then clear up the mess you made up."

"If you insist."

" I insist. " Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #understanding  #musings #yqbaba

Abid

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #Conversation prompt. #myparodies Write a story titled #urgent in conversations. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Please stay at home  Cyclone nisarg is about to erupt in the arabian sea,
Kindly stay at home". 

Me : "65 din se ghar me hu.. Ab kya bathroom me chup jau"? 😒 Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt.
#myparodies 
Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #Conversation prompt. Write a story titled #urgent in conversations. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Said the voice on the other side, I was amidst chaos, it was 9 pm. The kids were playing ludo and the tv was on and it was my turn. The words then echoed, urgent! I shouted, "Keep quiet". And in the meanwhile the call just got disconnected. I came out of the room and called the number again, it was that of my close friend, no not the number but the voice. But in vain, the automated message popped up, the network is busy. What the hell, how can that be, my brain started hovering around. I went to pick up my landline and the mobile rang again, I picked up and,  yeah it was her! She said, "It is urgent just come to the society gate".
I was wondering what happened and this lady calls me down, I grabbed my mask, and went down. My friend was standing there holding a basket of mangoes, fresh from her farm. The suspense turned into delight in a fraction of a second. I said, " Why did you say it was urgent, why did you disconnect and whose phone was that"? She replied, Chill dear," why are you bothering yourself.I didn't want to leave these here for long so I pranked you." This was a sweet prank as I had mangoes as reward.  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"Say what you have to say"
"I hope you are not busy. I am disturbing you at this hour"
"I always have time for you. And I will always have time for you"
"Thanx"
"You had something to say, urgent. You can double thank me later"
"Well I may not get that chance later. So I have thanked you for the things you did for me"
"Say it clearly."
"I checked my mail today almost after one week. There's a mail from a USA based company. They have already sent the flight tickets. And right now I am at the airport. I am leaving. This will be the last call we are having. Bye." Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Hey it's urgent she texted
I was perplexed and alarmed.
Hi, i texted back.
Thank God, you are here. I need you right now.
But why, what happened?
I can't call, and please you too don't call as i can't answer right now. Come over quickly. And don't make a noise, tiptoe in.
Ok. 
I entered the adjacent room where my wife was standing on the table all ashen faced and a lizard was there on the floor. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
to tell you something important.
If you can come, please come soon. 
It's about me, I don't have much time. 
I have never  you so far. But at this time,
I want to be with you. Please come home,
early this time. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #conversation prompt. Write a story titled #Urgent in conversations.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification