Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AnnaKamienska Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AnnaKamienska Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about come play with me elsa and anna 260, anna thangachi images with quotes, anna akhmatova love poems, anna and the french kiss, summary of black beauty by anna sewell in 100 words 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Monika

A Path in the Woods by Anna Kamieńska I don’t trust the truth of memoriesbecause what leaves usdeparts foreverThere’s only one current of this sacred riverbut I still want to remain faithfulto my first astonishmentsto recognize as wisdom the child’s wonderand to carry in myself until the end a pathin the woods of my childhooddappled with patches of sunlightto search for it everywherein museums in the shade of churchesthis path on which I ran unawarea six-year oldtoward my primary mysterious #Poetry #AnnaKamienska

read more

A Path in the Woods by Anna Kamieńska 

I don’t trust the truth of memoriesbecause what leaves usdeparts foreverThere’s only one current of this sacred riverbut I still want to remain faithfulto my first astonishmentsto recognize as wisdom the child’s wonderand to carry in myself until the end a pathin the woods of my childhooddappled with patches of sunlightto search for it everywherein museums in the shade of churchesthis path on which I ran unawarea six-year oldtoward my primary mysterious

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification