Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aesthetician Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aesthetician Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get aesthetician license, love tumblr aesthetic, 21 pm aest to ist, aest to ist, 5pm aest to ist,

• 2 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Change the purpose

Aesthetic photos 🥀 #nojato #Aesthetic #Like #Aesthetician #Photos #Jb #viral #Love

read more
njhbbbnhjjj

©Change the purpose Aesthetic photos 🥀

#nojato #Aesthetic #like #Aesthetician #photos #jb #viral

Awais Jadoon

Thinking is the art and only the bravest use It positively. #Aesthetician #Quote

read more
Thinking is the art and only the bravest use It positively. Thinking is the art and only the bravest use It positively.
#Aesthetician
#quote

Awais Jadoon

#Aesthetician #Quote #Owns Your behavior with the people lower then your stature is actually the best representation of you.

read more
Your behavior with the people lower then your stature is actually the best representation of you. #Aesthetician
#quote
#owns
 Your behavior with the people lower then your stature is actually the best representation of you.

Awais Jadoon

DO THE HELL WITH MAKING YOUR LIFE A HELL. #Aesthetician
#quote
#owns

Awais Jadoon

The biggest reason of my failure is that I want to change the world but not myself. #Aesthetician
#quote
#owns

Awais Jadoon

The very little thing which make me smile is seeing you  smiling . Keep smiling. #smile
#Aesthetician

Awais Jadoon

مجھے عید پر اس دفعہ مسکرانا ہے
چاند خفا ہو گیا تھا، پچھلی بار بھی

اویس جدون #Aesthetician
#poetry
#owns

Awais Jadoon

#Aesthetician #Quote #Owns تلخ حقیقت

read more
ہمیں غصّہ تو آتا ہے، لیکن یہ جگہ اور عہدا دیکھ کر بدلتا رہتا ہے. فقط کمزور پر چڑہائی کرنے کا نام غصّہ ہے. #Aesthetician
#quote
#owns
تلخ حقیقت

Awais Jadoon

#Aesthetician #Quote #Owns Like my Facebook page Aesthetician

read more
جب دلیلیں ختم ہو جائیں تو پھر
آوازیں اونچی ہو ہی جاتی ہیں #Aesthetician
#quote
#owns
Like my Facebook page Aesthetician

Awais Jadoon

Think twice before speaking. Sometimes, people may not get what you want to convey, not because they don't have sense. It is because, they have their own nature and you wants to implement your nature on them. Remember, you have no authority over it. #Aesthetician
#quote
#owns
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification