Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WorldBicycleDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WorldBicycleDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love of world, the world became unipolar due to, india population with respect to world, world love music, poems to save the world with,

• 584 Followers
  • 578 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amar Dhure

World Bicycle Day ! #WorldBicycleDay #Society

read more
mute video

Vaghela Jateen

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATbicyclesremind • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Today, on World Bicycle Day, adorn this lovely bg with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldBicycleDay #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
साईकिल मुझे याद दिलाती है

वो प्यार का लम्हा 
जब बैठे थे साथ 
हाथ में था हाथ
गिरे भी थे और संभले भी थे 
बारिश में भीगे थे 
बाहों से मिले थे OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATbicyclesremind • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Today, on World Bicycle Day, adorn this lovely bg with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Vaghela Jateen

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatbicycleride • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Today, on World Bicycle Day, adorn this lovely bg with your soulful words.✨ BG credits: Happy Soul You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldBicycleDay #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
वो सायकिल की सवारी अच्छी थी 
पापाने बिठाया था प्यार से अच्छी थी 
आज को बाइक में नहीं मजा वो 
वहीं बचपन में 
सायकिल की सवारी अच्छी थी 
जीना था बस खुशी के लिए 
वही जिंदगी की सवारी अच्छी थी OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatbicycleride • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Today, on World Bicycle Day, adorn this lovely bg with your soulful words.✨ 

BG credits: Happy Soul
You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

Chitra Iyer

On account of World Bicycle Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. #remembertowrite #cycledlasttime World Bicycle Day is celebrated on June 3. The day draws attention to the benefits of using the bicycle - a simple, affordable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transportation. #WorldBicycleDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had to pay 60 paise for an hour and that was a princely sum then. Trust me, I had the best ride ever.
The ride was over in an hour but the memory of that hour still ain't over. 
I continue riding the bicycle of my youth in my mind with my YQ friends who are making sure I pedal right and are holding the seat of the bicycle allowing me a never ending joy ride of my life. 
Hey, please don't overtake me without signalling. Let's all joyously ride together, hmmm? On account of World Bicycle Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. #remembertowrite #cycledlasttime

World Bicycle Day is celebrated on June 3. The day draws attention to the benefits of using the bicycle - a simple, affordable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transportation. #worldbicycleday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Good morning. Today's World Bicycle Day and here's a special prompt for you. #FreshThoughts #wheniseeabicycle In April 2018, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 3 as International World Bicycle Day. The resolution for World Bicycle Day recognizes "the uniqueness, longevity and versatility of the bicycle, which has been in use for two centuries, and that it is a simple, affordable, reliable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transport." #WorldBicycleDay YourQuote #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
My Age of childhood.
Being desperate about learning the life cycle,
It made me to forget the past rivals.
It went the way it opened my minor,
That was really special for me to hire.
It closes the deal within a short timer,
that was a period of previous incliner.
That made the progress more wider,
And made me an intense subscriber.
It hurts me whenever I look at the initial tier,
But it plunge me forward to go with the fire. 
That wasn't easy for me to tie up,
But consistency was the only line-up.
That leads me in a way that no one can pile up,
But this is how it close up.
And this is how it shows up. Good morning. Today's World Bicycle Day and here's a special prompt for you. #freshthoughts #wheniseeabicycle

In April 2018, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 3 as International World Bicycle Day. The resolution for World Bicycle Day recognizes "the uniqueness, longevity and versatility of the bicycle, which has been in use for two centuries, and that it is a simple, affordable, reliable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transport." #worldbicycleday  #YourQuote

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Today's World Bicycle Day and here's a special prompt for you. #FreshThoughts #wheniseeabicycle In April 2018, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 3 as International World Bicycle Day. The resolution for World Bicycle Day recognizes "the uniqueness, longevity and versatility of the bicycle, which has been in use for two centuries, and that it is a simple, affordable, reliable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transport." #WorldBicycleDay YourQuote #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 the memory of my young days, my friend (now my hubby) used to wait for me behind my house, and we both used to freak out on our bicycles !  Good morning. Today's World Bicycle Day and here's a special prompt for you. #freshthoughts #wheniseeabicycle

In April 2018, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 3 as International World Bicycle Day. The resolution for World Bicycle Day recognizes "the uniqueness, longevity and versatility of the bicycle, which has been in use for two centuries, and that it is a simple, affordable, reliable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transport." #worldbicycleday  #YourQuote

Ashika Ashika

On account of World Bicycle Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. #remembertowrite #cycledlasttime World Bicycle Day is celebrated on June 3. The day draws attention to the benefits of using the bicycle - a simple, affordable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transportation. #WorldBicycleDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
cycling was fun for us ,not an excercise.... On account of World Bicycle Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. #remembertowrite #cycledlasttime

World Bicycle Day is celebrated on June 3. The day draws attention to the benefits of using the bicycle - a simple, affordable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transportation. #worldbicycleday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I never could learn to cycle.. Till date I'm wistful about it..  On account of World Bicycle Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. #remembertowrite #cycledlasttime

Presha

read more
the days of my childhood spent in the air force campus...those lovely evenings had a whole different kind of vibes. As soon as the clock used to strike 5...me and my friends used to get out of our house with our bicycles (which also had a name) on the roads of the campus... like a free bird... like it is owned by us... without any fear or tension... like it is just our time... our time of laughters, gossips and what not...now those days have become just memories...damn! those days were the best ❤️ Good morning. Today's World Bicycle Day and here's a special prompt for you. #freshthoughts #wheniseeabicycle

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I got a cycle in my grandmother's home
It was an old rusted cycle, well enough to carry my weight. Unknown about road rules I cycled in wrong direction and it made me quit cycling. The person whom I hit is alright now.  On account of World Bicycle Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. #remembertowrite #cycledlasttime

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification