Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onelinelifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onelinelifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 31 Followers
  • 85 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

My One Line Lifestory...
Kal kya hoga kisko patta,
Abhi zindagi ka le lo maza !
 #onelinelifestory
#RDBurman
#KasmeVaade
#YQbaba
#YQdidi

#haseezoneliners

Vibha Saroj

Lost in finding myself. #YQbaba
#OneLineLifeStory

chirag mittal

#yqbaba #yqdidi #onelinelifestory Arushi Saxena and everyone who nominated me for this challange thanks guys for your love and support ☺️☺️☺️☺️🙃🙃🙃😃😃😄😄😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

read more
My life story in one line
"it doesn't matter if i regret this later but i want to try everything in life once"
😈😈 #yqbaba #YQdidi #OneLineLifeStory 
Arushi Saxena and  everyone who nominated me for this challange thanks guys for your love and support ☺️☺️☺️☺️🙃🙃🙃😃😃😄😄😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Poonam Ritu Sen

I'm a strong girl with thousands of emotions ❤ #150 #YQbaba #onelinelifestory #strong #emotion

Satish Chandra

#onelinelifestory Arvind Ravichandran - First challenge first. This is the response to your previous challenge.💐👍🏻 #yqbaba #SattyLove #loveforyou #MeandYou

read more
To her I am dead, To me she is perennial. #onelinelifestory

Arvind Ravichandran - First challenge first. This is the response to your previous challenge.💐👍🏻

#YQbaba

#SattyLove

Kunal Salve

Mujhe girna hain teri najar main 
Ho jaau tere jaisa ? #oneliner 
#onelinelifestory 
#yourquote 
#hindi 
#marathiquotes 
#yqdidi

thepoetry_project

|| Jinka kirdar asardar hota hai 
Unke Didar Ko duniya tarasti hai || #asardaar #kirdaar #tarashna #life #onelinelifestory

Pravin Malviya

|| Jinka kirdar asardar hota hai 
Unke Didar Ko duniya tarasti hai || #asardaar #kirdaar #tarashna #life #onelinelifestory

sadhyarshi sahastranshu

Zakhm mere the pareshaan wo thi #lovequotes #onelinelifestory #hindiwriters

read more
Zakhm mere the 
Pareshaan wo thi  Zakhm mere the pareshaan wo thi #lovequotes #onelinelifestory #hindiwriters

sadhyarshi sahastranshu

she tried to express her feelings. 
he -............... ................................... 

#oneliner #onelinelifestory #herfeelingsforhim #lovestory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification