Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontlookback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontlookback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i don t love you ka hindi, you dont love me quotes, gabrielle aplin please don t say you love me, i don t love you too, shayari on dont fall in love,

• 6 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

People love me from a distance blemishes deepen as you edge closer to me noticing the wrong scars please stop looking at me like that I can barely catch my breath as my thoughts run like sparks across gasoline I know I've been up to no good for myself you shouldn't have to wrap your arms around me offering comfort before whispering how I lost control #stayaway #dontlookback #hiddenscars #SelfDestruct #savinggrace #betterthisway

read more
 It's better this way...

//caption// People love me from a distance
blemishes deepen as you edge closer to me noticing the wrong scars
please stop looking at me like that

I can barely catch my breath as my thoughts run like sparks across gasoline
I know I've been up to no good for myself
you shouldn't have to wrap your arms around me offering comfort before whispering how I lost control

Dr. Ernest Salami

Desperately, you want to win but you always seem to fail.
You toil night and day, just to earn some pay.
To keep you outta hunger, and make aglow your hope's ray.
You want to be affluent, possibly ride a Rover.
Yes, you want to be positively famous world-over.
But you got no helper, no lover.
No one is willing to be your problem solver.

It's true, no man is mandated to make you succeed.
Hence, no one may be willing to do it or even assist thee.
It then seems entirely up to you to be what you desire to be.
But listen keenly to God whispering...
"I'll never leave thee, I'll not forsake thee"
I'll supply your every need

It doesn't matter if you're in life's darkest pit.
It's still very possible to make it.
But that ain't gonna happen for anyone with a feeling of self pity.
Or for one with a mentality of self defeat.
Neither is it possible for the fellow who does nothing but idly sit.
No! for such, success may fully resist!

Brace up, rise up, don't give up!
Leave the downs behind, go after the ups.
Let God be your Backup.
With Him you can attain any state even if no one has ever set the record.
The ball is in your court!
Kick it as hard as you can, and watch God set it in motion. #nevergiveup #keepgoing #dontloosehope #dontlookback #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #newwritersclub

Madhav Jha

Open for Collab ✨ Don't look back. #MnMdomefavour #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #Time #goodbye #Favour #dontlookback Collaborating with Moans & Moons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Akriti Mistry

read more
But, i can't let this to 
the reality as know 
it will cause me to 
leave myself. Open for Collab ✨

Don't look back.

#MnMdomefavour #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #time #goodbye #favour  #dontlookback
Collaborating with Moans & Moons   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Akriti Mistry

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Every path will lead you to some destination. But, take a turn at the appropriate place to not plunge.— % & #pathsoflife #destinations #takecareofyourself #dontlookback #hopeforthebest #beoptimistic #dontplunge #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Every step is to move ahead. Don't look back, as the same step will bring back to the position where you started the journey. #moveaheadinlife #dontlookback #focustowardsgoal #dontthinkmuch #befocussed #acheiveyourgoal #dontthinkofothers #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Enlighten yourself, before brightening others life. Don't peep into others, have focus on your deeds. #enlightenyourself #dontpeep #yourdeeds #thinkforyourself #growinlife #dontlookback #focusonyourgoals #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Every Track has its own story. Make memories and don't look Back. #trackoflife #makememories #yourstoryyourway #dontlookback #livelifetothefullest #destination_goals #traveldiaries #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Life is like, One step at a time and at the end we will reach the desired Destination. #onestepatatime #thinkahead #onestepahead #destinationoflife #destinationisjourney #reachthegoal #dontlookback #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Never fall back, always move forward. #moveforward #moveforwardalways #lookforward #dontlookback #feelpositiveandshine #gooddaysahead #remaincalm #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Reset the Preset Mindset for achieving your goal. #resetmindset #resetgoals #presetsituation #dontlookback #moveahead #lifeexperience #dontgetstuck #pawangrequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification