Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best completethesentence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best completethesentence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so complete with you quotes, cannot complete request to https //marketplace.eclipse.org/api/p, cannot complete request to http //marketplace.eclipse.org/catalogs/api/p, btholt complete intro to react, you make my life complete quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Most of my life has been devoted to 
loving and caring a person with indifferent perspective towards me. #devoted #completethesentence #yqbaba #yqquotes #person #indifferent #devotion #nomore

Mr. Malik

Hey guys... #collabwithme and #completethesentence to express your wishes. Let's take a step towards positivity and write about our desires, needs and wishes. I wish all your dreams become reality. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqchallenge #yqbhaijan #yqcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sofia Parveen

read more
I wish i could
Told her truth Hey guys... #collabwithme and #completethesentence to express your wishes. Let's take a step towards positivity and write about our desires, needs and wishes.
I wish all your dreams become reality.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqchallenge #yqbhaijan #yqcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sofia Parveen

Akshay Khandelwal

It was our last meeting...

And we fought. We fought over things that were left undone, words that were left unsaid and feelings that were left unexpressed. She was disappointed at me for letting her go, I was angry at her for leaving me alone. We pour our mistakes, insecurities and problems into the fight and it flared up. I gave her the excuses for my shortcomings, she gave me explanations for her misgivings. We fought and fought and fought and when nothing left to fight we cried. We cried for our failures, misfortunes and tragedies. We wept for each other whom we loved immensely despite their overt flaws. We wept till our tears ran dry. When both anger and misery ran their course, we smiled at each other for we knew its time. It's time to let go. 

Once again things were left undone, words were left unsaid and feelings were left unexpressed as she flys towards a future without me. This not how I imagined we'll part our ways but this is what we needed to break away. #completethesentence #lastmeeting #shortstories

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification