Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best a_love_letter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best a_love_letter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yaad love letter in hindi, hindi sad love letter for girlfriend, let her go she doesn t love you, love my way, i promise to always love you letter,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dishu Prashar

क्या तुम्हें नहीं लगता...? लव❤ #love_at_first_sight nojoto❤ #my_feelings #My_voice #a_love_letter #KahaniAnkahi #Love

read more
mute video

shubham pandey

Dear crush,
I dont know how to say this but i love you. I like you from the very beginning from the first meeting. And after getting to know you over the time, I've fallen for you. I am a confused person but i am greatly sure about you. I've told you things that have never been told to anyone. I let one side of me exposed to you from which everybody is unaware. You know me the most.

I dont romanticize things much. But i want to do it now, i want to romanticize you. I want to get lost into your eyes, stare you for hours, be in your arms, make u laugh, be a reason of your happiness. You are the most adorable, appealing, fascinating and prettiest girl in my life. 

Every time we talk i get shivers down my spine. I feel like a little boy again who has just discovered what it feels to 'Love' for the first time. 
And now that i have told you all this and hoping for the best scenario that you accept my proposal. I have a nickname for you -"Grace"
So Grace I love you.

- SHUBHAM PANDEY #A_love_letter

Ananya Srivastava

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification