Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motivationforstudents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motivationforstudents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theories of motivation are used to, jiski biwi moti uska bhi bada naam hai, mot ki shayari, jhatko zulf se pani ye moti, tlismi moti shop near me,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Thanishka

mute video

Pooja tyagi

mute video

LunaAnujoy

Kabhi-kabhi man se thik na hona galat nahi hota..lekin usko bimari me badle mat dena...khud per thora samay do khud me hui alag chizzo par thora dhyan do..agar lage ki aapko shayad kisi se bat karni chahiye to zarur kariye kyunki kamzor hona kamzori nahi he
-Gargi

©Gargi #Musicoflife #tunes #motivation_for_life #motivation #motivationfordepression #motivationforstudents

LunaAnujoy

When you pretend to smile for seeing a smile in others face...but you are hurting a lot from inside always..even when you have so many people around you feel lonely...you got so many shoulders but no one's to cry for...it hurts but just pretend it cuz pretending sometimes make us happy i guess...you scream inside your head but you got no courage to open your mouth because you fear someone will hear and help...you fear to die but you fear to live, cuz you don't know who you are and the purpose of your life yet, just never lose humanity dear cuz one day you will find who you are..
~Gargi

©Gargi #depreession #depressionquotes #depressionkills #motivation_for_life #motivationforstudents #motivationgfordepression #Love_a_mental_disease

DrJyotsna Goyal

mute video

Ankit vishwakarma

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification