Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tunes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tunes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 8d tunes my love 8d audio, tunes to tube, best hello tunes in hindi, best romantic caller tunes in hindi, best caller tunes in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pinky

music and tunes heals our all pain #Music #Tunes #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Samreen Ahamad

mute video

Bad Poet

I'm the moon and you're the earth. 
Do you think I can exist without you? 

This game of gravities is grim, my love.
I keep swirling for you.
And you keep whirling for your sun.  #gravity #sunmoonearth #badpoet #grim #gloomy #johnmayor #guitar #tunes

Rishabh Shukla

" When heart sings, eyes tune the rythm, ears feel the vibe and mouth starts humming the tune of love and that vibe is actually love in the air "  #yourquotebaba #yourquotes #yourquotediary #yourtaless #rhythm #soul #tunes #magical

Debashis Sarmah

Often, some tunes keeps playing inside one's mind. Silent to the world except you. Instant write. Quite raw. Do let me know how's it? -Debashis Sarmah Instagram @debashisds Twitter @debashisDS mail me at: debashisds@outlook.com #Memories #Dreams #Imagination #poem #Nostalgia #DebashisPoems #Tunes #17OCT2016

read more
Beyond those inaudible tunes
Playing mute to the world outside
All keys and notes rhythmic
Perfectly dj-ing mentality inside

Lies hundred of memories
Striking down the cords and strings
Hold on, listen to your life
When experience and imagination sings
 Often, some tunes keeps playing inside one's mind. Silent to the world except you.

Instant write. Quite raw. Do let me know how's it?

-Debashis Sarmah
Instagram @debashisds
Twitter @debashisDS
mail me at: debashisds@outlook.com

Nipil Moran

mute video

LunaAnujoy

Kabhi-kabhi man se thik na hona galat nahi hota..lekin usko bimari me badle mat dena...khud per thora samay do khud me hui alag chizzo par thora dhyan do..agar lage ki aapko shayad kisi se bat karni chahiye to zarur kariye kyunki kamzor hona kamzori nahi he
-Gargi

©Gargi #Musicoflife #tunes #motivation_for_life #motivation #motivationfordepression #motivationforstudents

Vanshika Sharma

mute video

Aayush Sood

kutch logon ki yaad badi aati hai.... nojoto #Life #Yaad #Zindagi #soodwrites #Tunes #Shayari #शायरी

read more
mute video

Priyank Karthik

# दूर से आती हुई कोई खालिश written By : Priyank #Love #gfbf #memory #Tunes #Music #friends voice. #Nojotovoice #शायरी

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification