Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best donttrust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best donttrust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i don t love you ka hindi, you dont love me quotes, gabrielle aplin please don t say you love me, i don t love you too, shayari on dont fall in love,

• 15 Followers
  • 14 Stories

इतना ही कहना था

#donttrust #Life

read more

Harsh Shrivastava

Kitna bhi karo bardash
Log karenge bakwas
maddat ke liye tu kar darkhwast
koi haath nahi badayega, sab karenge badi-badi baat #post60 #donttrust

Lavish Goyal

Always Put yourself in such situation where you have nothing to loose #yqquotes #yqbaba #trust #love #hate #tearsofpain #donttrust #lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

Always Put yourself in such situation where you have nothing to loose #yqquotes #yqbaba #trust #love #hate #tearsofpain #donttrust #lavithoughts

Swapnil Moon

'Trust' is the 
Most Untrusted Word.
At first you 
become a fool,
Later you were asked
to become fool.

#donttrust #trustyourself #dontfoolyourself #believe #believeinyourself #yqbaba

Harish Reddy S

#astheticthoughts #trustbroken #trustdangerous #donttrust 💔💔💔💔💔☹️

read more
PAST

She: i can't live without talking to You

PRESENT

Since from long time she didn't talked with me,
But she is still living 🤔🤔 #astheticthoughts #trustbroken #trustdangerous #donttrust 💔💔💔💔💔☹️

sanjay sheoran

मरहम के लालच में अपने दुःख किसी को बताना
तो फ़िर क्या हुआ जब उसी ने शुरू कर दिया आपको सताना...$$!! #sanjaysheoran #donttrust #donttell #realityoflife #yqdiddi

Winterpens 16

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donttrust

read more
that I have done many mistakes in life.
I have trusted people so much , that I don't even realise that they are hurting me , when  I realised that they are hurting me I was like I have no feelings in my soul , I was like a living person without any soul in my body.
So now I want to correct my mistakes , and I  don't want to trust anyone blindly 🙂 Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donttrust

Surabhi Jha

#Collab and share what do you have no time for? Like I have no time for those who spam my comments with check my quotes without even reading. #notimefor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pretend #donttrust #lifelessons #lifequotes

read more
I have no time for those people 
Who didn't support me 
when I needed a hand....

Who thinks bad about me
Who don't trust me
Who don't care about me...

Who pretend to be good
but they are not....

#Collab and share what do you have no time for? Like I have no time for those who spam my comments with check my quotes without even reading. #notimefor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#pretend #donttrust #lifelessons #lifequotes

Queen S🍫

Ajka reality...
Insan ka niyati
esa ho gya h
swarth k liye
apke karib aynge
swarth khtm hote hi
apse rista khtam
kr lete h..   #life
#lifelessons