Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, quote of the day, thought of the day, beauty and the beast, the quotes of love,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

Dearest winds, Did you carry my message well to her? Did you tell her whom these flowers I bloom all season for? Or did she care not for any of them? Summer had told me about her again. How her fiery hair ruffles when you pass by, Or how she likes changing the colors of the leaves so they match her hair. #poem #autumn #theletter #TheFall #savinggrace

read more
A love letter to the winds... 

//caption// Dearest winds,
Did you carry my message well to her?
Did you tell her whom these flowers I bloom all season for?
Or did she care not for any of them?

Summer had told me about her again.
How her fiery hair ruffles when you pass by,
Or how she likes changing the colors of the leaves so they match her hair.

Vibha Saroj

Why do we always care when it's too late? #theletter #why #CCD #late

read more
It's nither a quote nor a poem.

It's just a thought that crossed my mind. 
Recently, I have been reading a lot about CCD and his owner late Mr. V.G. Siddhartha. Most of it is about what a great job he did with bring CCD in their life.
That made we wonder, 
why do we always care when it's too late?
Why don't we praise people for there work, when they are around to listen and read?
Maybe if we make people realize that we care, we love, we respect, we appreciate, we acknowledge what they do for us when they are around, maybe then they will share their struggle, their thought, maybe they will not feel failed or worthless and maybe they will not give up. Just maybe. Why do we always care when it's too late?

#theletter 
#why 
#ccd  #late

Vibha Saroj

I sit here to write the things I fear.
To whisper the words, I don't want to hear.
I will let you look in heart of my mind.
Beware of things you can find.
I have missed you not one,
not two but a hundred times.
I think about you, not just at lonely evenings,
but at lazy mornings, busy noons and peaceful nights.
I have found myself smiling at plain white walls.
I have found myself crying at the happiest hours.
It hurts it hurts it hurts so bad
a picture of you can awake the emotions
I don't even know I ever had.
My heart and mind are on war,
the issue is to keep you near or push you far.
Fold this letter and tear it in parts
I am not going to tell you more pieces of my thoughts.
If you want to know more about the war
come sit by my side, let's talk.
 #theletter 
#letter #thoughts #war 
#yqbaba #yqtales #poems

Rasmeet Bhatia

6 December 2018 It was dusk and the sun had already set colouring the sky pale,red and a tint of orange.I had returned from the Funeral of my father who passed away a week ago.We didn't share a very cordial relationship as I always thought him to be more conservative and used to differentiate between me and my brother.We had diffetence of opinions and everytime I narrated him my dreams he used to piss me off.Frankly I started hating him for being so orthodox and Shallow minded. He didn't want #ShortStory #yqbabachallenge #theletter #yostowrimo #TheLetterStory

read more
THE LETTER

(READ IN CAPTION) 6 December 2018

It was dusk and the sun had already set colouring the sky pale,red and a tint of orange.I had returned from the Funeral of my father who passed away a week ago.We didn't share a very cordial relationship as I always thought him to be more conservative and used to differentiate between me and my brother.We had diffetence of opinions and everytime I narrated him my dreams he used to piss me off.Frankly I started hating him for being so orthodox and Shallow minded.

He didn't want

Anuj Jain

The letter Is the labyrinth known, so many have gone before but still every time it's a new adventure. Jostling desperately through the surging crowd I managed to board the train just in time as it started rolling off the platform. My shirt clinging on the back with the sweat I plonked on my seat on the aisle side. Taking a swig from the bottle kept in the front pocket I noticed an envelope kept alongside. Now a bit relaxed and my breath steadied I opened the envelope out of curiosity. Meet me #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #theletter #yostowrimo #TheLetterStory

read more
The Letter

In caption The letter

Is the labyrinth known, so many have gone before but still every time it's a new adventure.
Jostling desperately through the surging crowd I managed to board the train just in time as it started rolling off the platform.
My shirt clinging on the back with the sweat I plonked on my seat on the aisle side.
Taking a swig from the bottle kept in the front pocket I noticed an envelope kept alongside.
Now a bit relaxed and my breath steadied I opened the envelope out of curiosity.
Meet me

Ankit

THE LETTER 

It was a hurried decision to diminish the longing pain from the sorrows of life by moving away from everything; I boarded the train !

The compartment filled with old people seeming grim with hollow hopeless eyes looking me with apathy; just when I found a letter kept in the front pocket of my seat tray. I opened it.

"No matter which station to think of getting down the sorrows will be new, the pain will be different from now; but it won't end ever if you keep boarding trains like this; you are of no age to board this train."

As soon as I got down on the platform, the sunlight gleamed on my sleepy eyes from the window.  #TheLetter #YoStoWriMo #ShortStory #yqbaba

Vansh Kumar

It read. Dear Friend, At first I would like to thank you for helping me always. Your way of doing things are creative. I love your writing works especially. I always remember how you and me enjoyed. We played games ,studied together and had many memories. But when I heard that you are going it made me cry. I miss you. And the number was written below. It also made me emotional. It was a very beautiful letter written by my friend. So I thought to reply it. I also replied the letter and when I #ShortStory #theletter #nastowrimo

read more
The letter 

It was a few years back I suppose. I was aboarded on a train. I remember how the people in the crowd were pushing each other. To my eyes it seemed like they were not fighting for a train's seat but a minister's sit I suppose. The boggy in which I got seat was not crowded. I could see only a few people sitting there.  
          So after boarding on my seat. I decided to keep the ticket in the pocket. So I took out my ticket from my  bag and was going to keep it in the pocket. But when I touched my right pocket to take out what's not needed but  I found there was something there. A paper I suppose. So I kept my tickets in the left one. 
After a few moments the T.T came. I showed him the ticket and he went away. But it made me curious that what was on the pocket. I took it out. It was a folded paper. I unfolded it. It was a letter. 
I started reading it. 

Continued in caption   It read. 
Dear Friend,
At first I would like to thank you for helping me always. Your way of doing things are creative. I love your writing works especially. I always remember how you and me enjoyed. We played games ,studied together and had many memories. But when I heard that you are going it made me cry. I miss you. 
And the number was written below. It also made me emotional. It was a very beautiful letter  written by my friend. So I thought to reply it. I also replied the letter and when I

M.Saifuddin

#theletter #poem

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification