Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happenstance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happenstance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happenstance meaning in english, happenstance meaning, happenstance shoes owner, happenstance shoes review, happenstance shoes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

RK RANA JI

मुस्कुराना भी तो जरूरी हैं..! 😊☺ #nojohindi #Smile #happenstance Life #kartikrana Sanjana Khushiiiiii pooja mourya Rahul Bhavya Rajput

read more

Amit Jotwani

Happenstance that we met once,                             an engineered accident the second time;       then our karmas defied divine fate,                made love anyway.                     #happenstance #karma #fate #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

"Happenstance" Fairies, gargoyles, and demons flock around me, Like 'tis my given night of something-- A potential quiche, perchance? Not really, methinks. For, I've been through the erstwhile memories Of tiny victories and gargantuan failings-- #yqbaba #happenstance #diwa

read more
What, mayhap, shall it be, this instance?
Another mishap of catastrophic substance, perhaps?
Or, maybe, a lasting panacea this time?

(CAPTION) "Happenstance"

Fairies, gargoyles, and demons flock around me,
Like 'tis my given night of something--
A potential quiche, perchance?
Not really, methinks. 
For, I've been through the erstwhile memories
Of tiny victories and gargantuan failings--

Kartik Prajapat

made off with the necklace, you trampled down the window overhearing her. the need shuddering her hands to say "stop" bagged you to the floor. word it the mercy or happenstance, the then night sky stretched out above. like a falling star, she drove towards you embracing you through the air with a streak of torpid light. the cold stars stared down at serendipity. you, your heart at rest. everything out of thin air but you knew not, a gut reaction that it was the wildest of your dreams, she was to #thief #yqtales #fallingstar #lifeofathief

read more
• hush the daylight and you
  were a thief •

( 7 ) made off with the necklace, you trampled down the window overhearing her. the need shuddering her hands to say "stop" bagged you to the floor. word it the mercy or happenstance, the then night sky stretched out above. like a falling star, she drove towards you embracing you through the air with a streak of torpid light. the cold stars stared down at serendipity. you, your heart at rest. everything out of thin air but you knew not, a gut reaction that it was the wildest of your dreams, she was to

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Love:
By Happenstance,
my rank will never match to your echelon.
But the head of my love pump 
is high enough to discharge 
true love to the pinnacle
that you would ever cherish.
Can you come out of your fold, 
O'my unrivalled beauty?
Can you peruse my avalanche of love letters?
Can you prove to the world that love has no religion and caste,
love is a sacred union of true 
and innocuous hearts? #love,#happenstance

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification