Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best epiphany Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best epiphany Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about epiphany in a sentence, epiphany meaning in hindi, religious epiphany quotes, epiphany quotes, what does epiphany mean 10,

• 18 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

There is no good or evil, the world is grey, the only difference is the shades #greywords #philosophy #epiphany

Arshi Dokadia

I don't think it's possible for me to be in presence of nature without some form of epiphany. #yqbaba #nature #epiphany

Arshi Dokadia

#epiphany jaisa Kuch hua, tum Nahi samjhonge. #yqbaba #justbecause

read more
My captions are smarter than my quotes. #epiphany jaisa Kuch hua, tum Nahi samjhonge.

#yqbaba #justbecause

Sweta

Unbeknownst to the meaning of epiphanies, I sat on a beach to relish the crimson of the sky which was on the verge of parting ways with its beloved, the sun. The tiny warblers, returning to their respective homes, the land breeze kissing my cheeks gently and the cold sand slurping the tiredness of my feet and I wondered why ain't the sky weeping 'cause every departure which involves that of the loved ones, hurts. Amidst all the thought process and feelings of being in seventh heaven, suddenly #yqbaba #acceptance #epiphany #rosesofproses #wcimpel

read more
The sun was going down and something was about to strike my head.

//caption— % & 
Unbeknownst to the meaning of epiphanies, I sat on a beach to relish the crimson of the sky which was on the verge of parting ways with its beloved, the sun. The tiny warblers, returning to their respective homes, the land breeze kissing my cheeks gently and the cold sand slurping the tiredness of my feet and I wondered why ain't the sky weeping 'cause every departure which involves that of the loved ones, hurts.

Amidst all the thought process and feelings of being in seventh heaven, suddenly

Ankita R. Devi

To err is human, to forgive divine. — Alexander Pope #Divine #epiphany

read more
EPIPHANY

A fain little creature, lifts hands in sorrow,
O maker of life, may I your faith borrow?
Your vibrance, let never a monotone trace,
So I remain perplexed to man's grimace.

Such imperfect notions, got greed to occasion,
A season to regard is another thirst for treason.
Those flimsy intrusions to retire in chagrin,
And so I have the Divine Power to believe in. To err is human, to forgive divine.
— Alexander Pope

#divine #epiphany

K Harsita

At the end of the day, you learn from your mistakes. #yqdidi #yqbaba #Acquisition #Mistakes #epiphany #yqdiary

read more
"Learning from Mistakes"

I never realised,
I always lit the candle
to see the
traces of my faults
at the end of the day
with least regrets.
Acquisition of
knowledge from mistakes. At the end of the day, you learn from your mistakes.
 #yqdidi #yqbaba #acquisition
#mistakes #epiphany #yqdiary

K Harsita

Just because this bg is too beautiful. ❤️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #raindrops #epiphany #yqdiary

read more
"THAT RAIN DROP"

I wasn't ready 
to let go that moment.
A tear drop was
blurring my view, 
denying to splash out.
When I rushed to grab
the moment slipping
out of my sight,
the needle of despair
pierced my heart 
thousand times.
Still those dark clouds 
followed me and showered
their empathy.
The moment that rain drop
touched my skin,
the stubborn tear vanished.
It was the moment
of epiphany to unleash
all the fear with fedility. Just because this bg is too beautiful. ❤️

#yqbaba #yqdidi #raindrops #epiphany #yqdiary

Vijay K Nair

#yqbaba #epiphany

read more
The human mind is like a pond. Inside of it is teeming with activity; thoughts are born and die like the aqua fauna in a pond. But on the outside, like the surface of a pond, it prefers to be still and at peace.
Every tragedy is like a stone thrown into this pond. It creats ripples in the mind, like the stone does in the pond, and disturbs the equilibrium. But with time, like the pond swallows the stone, the mind absorbs the tragedy by accepting the fact , and the ripples die down. Equilibrium returns. Some sooner than others, but ultimately it does.This state of liquidity of mind is a blessing. It is what keeps you going despite setbacks. And like the stone raises the level of the pond, dealing with the tribulation raises the level of thinking of the mind, by giving you new lessons.         
                                        #yqbaba #epiphany

Epiphany 🖤

Happy birthday Jin shi Keep on smiling you have no idea how much your smile helps other The moon of Seoul Oh and thanks for the return gift that is Abyss it's just like a second yet sad version of epiphany not actually like it but resembling itself in a very unique way Keep on shining #jinbts #epiphany #Inspiration #poem #happybirthday #GoodNight #themoonofseoul

read more
The Moon of Seoul

Trapped in the maze of my own insecurities
Gradually losing touch with reality
Finally came the moment when I stumbled and fell
Instead of letting me go 
You caught my arm and yelled
“Yah I don't shine every day 
Just to see you waste your life away”
Looked up and found the owner of the voice
Still shining bright in the dark night
I was surprised for someone was there 
For a mere like me 
How I wish that this was
My reality
Under your warm gaze
I closed my eyes
Savouring the moment
To be born again
To be a part of the starry night
To shine along,
With
The moon of Seoul
 Happy birthday Jin shi 
Keep on smiling you have no idea how much your smile helps other 
The moon of Seoul
Oh and thanks for the return gift that is Abyss it's just like a second yet sad version of epiphany not actually like it but resembling itself in a very unique way 
Keep on shining

#jinbts 
#epiphany

Epiphany 🖤

Love yourself or I'm gonna slap your beautiful and precious face #loveyourself #epiphany #btsarmy #kimseokjin #Inspiration #bts #selflove #yqquotes

read more
To the person reading this
𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 the gem of your life
You're 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨
So give a chance to yourself too
Even when you look at a diamond it reflects you back 
You can see yourself in it 
𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 Love yourself or I'm gonna slap your beautiful and precious face

#loveyourself 
#epiphany 
#btsarmy 
#kimseokjin 
#inspiration 
#bts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification