tags

Best beunstoppable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best beunstoppable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 99 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"You will not believe but in reality, I don't have so many people to talk, I don't have unexpected calls, my screen rarely blinks with the stuffs, I am all alone, busy in myself & getting ignored on the times I really need someone...may be just bcoz I really don't deserve...at last I am not rude but I got used to this loneliness & ur little timepass excitement to know me or spent time will make the cycle restart...so that's why I am not interested !"

You will not believe but in reality,
I don't have so many people to talk,
I don't have unexpected calls,
my screen rarely blinks with the stuffs,
I am all alone, busy in myself & getting ignored on the times I really need someone...may be just bcoz I really don't deserve...at last I am not rude but I got used to this loneliness & ur little timepass excitement to know me or spent time will make the cycle restart...so that's why I am not interested !

#lovequotes #yqtales #alone #beunstoppable #yqquotes #alonebuthappy

153 Love
1 Share

""

"Mein kashti koi kagaz ki, tum lehro jese mere liye, Janti hu doob kr pehchaan apni kho dungi, Sochti hoon, pr khud ko rok kr bi mit jaungi, Kya pata tujhme doob kr hi, manjil mujhko mil jaye !"

Mein kashti koi kagaz ki, tum lehro jese mere liye,
Janti hu doob kr pehchaan apni kho dungi,
Sochti hoon, pr khud ko rok kr bi mit jaungi,
Kya pata tujhme doob kr hi, manjil mujhko mil jaye !

#lifequotes #yqtales #alone #beunstoppable #yqquotes #lovequotes

147 Love
11 Share

""

"You make me believe that you are the one which never leave my side and the irony is you are the one which makes me the most loneliest person of this world..."

You make me believe that you are the one which never leave my side and the irony is you are the one which makes me the most loneliest person of this world...

#lovequotes #yqquotes #yqtales #lost #alone #beunstoppable #hateyou

113 Love
4 Share

""

"Trust me They will come & spent time, make you believe that they were going to stay forever, raise their hand to u & make alot of promises, adores u, loves u, care for u & once they realize now u can't live without them...they will leave... Don't trust them🚫"

Trust me They will come & spent time, make you believe that they were going to stay forever, raise their hand to u & make alot of promises, adores u, loves u, care for u & once they realize now u can't live without them...they will leave...
Don't trust them🚫

#alone #donottrust #yqtales #lost #yqquotes #lost #beunstoppable

103 Love
3 Share

""

"You are not my culprit, I am the only person that should be blame for my conditions bcoz I still arrested myself in the boundaries of ur memories and lies !"

You are not my culprit,
I am the only person that should be blame for my conditions bcoz I still arrested myself in the boundaries of ur memories and lies !

#lovequotes #yqquotes #yqtales #lost #alone #beunstoppable

90 Love