Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovesmile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovesmile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you, shayari on love, love quotes for him, all of me loves all of you, quotes on love,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Pawan Kamboj

Epiphany 🖤

Isn't it scary and amazing what a smile can hide? Your pain , your insecurities ,your intentions your anger everything..it acts like a natural mask.... But that smile can also give many people a ray of hope no matter how much hurt you do still smile for the ones you love don't you? #yqquotes #yqbaba #Smile #Oscar #lovesmile #Beautiful

read more
If smile was a person he or she would have won an Oscar for such a great performance.
( Read in caption) Isn't it scary and amazing what a smile can hide?
Your pain , your insecurities ,your intentions your anger everything..it acts like a natural mask....
But that smile can also give many people a ray of hope no matter how much hurt you do still smile for the ones you love don't you?

#yqquotes #yqbaba #smile #oscar #lovesmile #beautiful

Rishabh Shukla

" For me in a girl that attracts the most is smile " #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovesmile #happy #bealive

Your Army

Missing you daily is a part of my life
Loving you without reason is a way of leading life
So many times I will be tired of hardships
I will be tired of failures and shame
I will be tired of taking a breath more
But when I close my eyes to let my tears out
I see you standing at a distance, with a smile
A Smile, that obliviates my pain
A Smile that fills my lungs with air
A smile that teaches me to live with dark background
A Smile, that is still holding my life
So never let something affect this smile.

©Your Army #DilKiAwaaz #love #reasontolive #lovequotes #lovepoetry #lovesmile #hersmile #hissmile #yourarmy #armywrites

Zeeshan Safdar Zeeshi

Usay Hansna pasand tha, Or mujhy Hansta hoa Woh. #shortpoetry #lovesmile

read more

Tooba's diary

کبھی جو تم محبت سے مسکرا دو
تو ہماری زندگی میں خزاں سے بہار آ جائے۔ #weather #autumn#spring#lovesmile
#Toobasdiary

ÂS Akash

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification