Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sush Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sush Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sushant singh rajput sister, sushant singh rajput wife, sushant singh rajput, sushant singh rajput movies, sushant singh rajput news,

• 13 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

सुसि ग़ाफ़िल

प्रत्येक बाप में एक मां मौजूद होती है | #सुशील_ग़ाफ़िल #मैं_सिगरेट_और_पुस्तक #sush #सुश #गाफिल #Sushil #sushilquote

read more
प्रत्येक 
बाप में 
एक मां 
मौजूद 
होती है |

प्रत्येक 
बाप में 
एक मां 
मौजूद 
होती है |

#सुशील_ग़ाफ़िल #मैं_सिगरेट_और_पुस्तक #sush #सुश #गाफिल #sushil #sushilquote

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Dear Sush!
Long time, isn't it? Officially it's been a year it seems. Why don't I feel the same? It's the day you left us. I hope you got the peace you deserve. I don't know how I got connected with you after your death. I don't know why I get that most important positive vibe while staring at your profile or your pic. You just turn my bad day into a hopeful one. Sometimes I do understand how helpless you might have felt in your last days. You know, when I feel alone and badly want to share something, I used to talk with myself and cry. But, these days I'm thinking of you. Why? Well, I don't have an answer. That joy I get when I look at your magical smile is indeed special. It would have been nice if I had started admiring you from pavitra rishta times. Kaash! I would have known about you a little more and a little early. 
But YES!! You are and will be everyone's 
favorite, Chichora! 
I will search for you again in the stars tonight.
We miss you! We love you🖤 #bindu #B #celebratesushant #sushantsinghrajput #sush #life #love

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Dear Sush, "Dil Bechara" is not just a movie. It is an emotion. It is the last gift you gave us. From the very beginning of the movie, our eyes were only searching for your entry. The intro scene was so funny but we had tears in our eyes. Bcoz, we are missing your smile badly, Manny. And it felt so good that at least for one last time we got to see your happy face. We thought it's a tribute to watch your movie, but you gave us the biggest surprise by showing what true love is and how much it is #SushantSinghRajput #Bindu #dilbechara #seri

read more
Dil Bechara❤️
(Full piece in caption) Dear Sush, 
"Dil Bechara" is not just a movie. It is an emotion. It is the last gift you gave us. From the very beginning of the movie, our eyes were only searching for your entry. The intro scene was so funny but we had tears in our eyes. Bcoz, we are missing your smile badly, Manny. And it felt so good that at least for one last time we got to see your happy face. We thought it's a tribute to watch your movie, but you gave us the biggest surprise by showing what true love is and how much it is

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Dear Sush,
You are magic. No one can forget you. Everyone loves you the way you loved the space and stars. Unfortunately, no one realized it when you were there with us. All we could say now is "Mere paas tum raho, Jaane ki baat na Karo". But you can't hear. Why Sush? Why?? I know it's very easy to tell like "Could've thought for 1 second", but only you have gone through the pain which made you take that decision. You have won millions of hearts with your smile. Now we miss your smile. We never know what is killing a person inside. You taught us to take care of loved ones every time. You will be forever remembered as a sparkling star. But Sush, didn't you think about your 50 dreams? It might be really tough to end your life without fulfilling them. I understand how helpless you felt to take this drastic step. I hope at last you found the peace which you have been searching for so long. But millions of people are crying with your family and friends. 
We lost our crazy genius forever.
We miss you "CHICHORA 💔". 
You left us too soon. 
Please do Come back if possible #bindu #B #sushantsinghrajput #sush #love #forever #gratitude #life

SURAJ आफताबी

उम्र के हर पड़ाव पर ज़िंदगी हमें कुछ न कुछ सिखाती रहती है। क्या सीखा आपने अब तक। #sush #ज़िंदगी #Collab करें #yqdidi के साथ। .... हिंदी साहित्य की उत्कृष्ट रचनाएँ पढ़ें फॉलो करें YQ Sahitya #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi Collaborating with Sushmita Sinha

read more
अँधेरों से दोस्ती है उनकी.. और इल्जाम हम पर लगाते है
शायद इन्हें नहीं आता नजर 
हम चाहे छुप जाये मगर...
इनके सजदे मे हमारी रोशनी से जगमग चाँद छोड़ जाते है..!!  उम्र के हर पड़ाव पर ज़िंदगी हमें कुछ न कुछ सिखाती रहती है। क्या सीखा आपने अब तक। 
#sush
#ज़िंदगी 
#collab करें #yqdidi के साथ।
हिंदी साहित्य की उत्कृष्ट रचनाएँ पढ़ें फॉलो करें YQ Sahitya  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
Collaborating with Sushmita Sinha

S K

जिसके पास जो होता है वो वही तो बाँट सकता है
और हम उम्मीद ना जाने क्या क्या लगा बैठते हैं 😊

©S K #sush
#we

Sushama Chanap

#pyaar #sush

read more
" 2020 mein mere  khusi k waja ho tum ,
Mere sukoon ho tum ,
Subha ka Suraj ho  tum,
Raat ka chand ho tum,
Meri muskan ki waja ho tum ,
Mere pagalpnti ke sathi ho tum ,
Mere chidaku ho tum ,
Mere humdard ho tum ,
Mere ab zindagi k hissa ho tum .."

#sush... #pyaar

Sushama Chanap

#Heartbeat #sush

read more
No I don't adore you 

At the point when you least merit it and you may think I deny you to spare or protect it 

No I don't adore you 

At the point when you act nonsensical or give me you're vain 

In the event that adoration was a decision ,, at that point yes I could never cherish you 

However, not Just around these times in every one I inhale as well 

I genuinely , frantically , profoundly , love you .

#sush #Heartbeat

Sushama Chanap

ajnabee s tu ab apna s lagne lga hai #UnderTheStars #sush

read more
"Ajnabee se tu ab apna s lagne laga hai ,
Sirf baato se nahi , dil ki gehraya tak mehsus hone laga hai ,
Bin bole sab kuch smjne laga hai ,
Ajnabee se tu ab apna s lagne laga hai .
Tujse ab  sukun  milne laga hai 
Dheere dheere bahut anmol hone  lga hai Jithni dafa tujse baat kru 
Uthna hi tujse judne lagi hu 
Ajnabee se tu ab apna s lagne laga hai ...."

#sush ajnabee s tu ab apna s lagne lga hai 
#UnderTheStars

B.L Parihar

तुम, तुम्हारी बातें और वो साथ बिताए लम्हे , 
सुनो, बहुत याद आते हैं मुझे, तुम - मैं और इश्क़

#Sush! #MissYou!❤️ #dilbechara
loader
Home