Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best donateblood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best donateblood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i don t love you ka hindi, gabrielle aplin please don t say you love me, i don t love you too, don t need your love, i don t need your love,

• 31 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

Donate Blood....
Give Life....
Not Everyone Get This 
Opportunity.... #donateblood #yqquotes #yqbaba #wordoftheday

Sourajita D

#yqbaba #Quotes #sourajita #donateblood Like and Follow me even if it is #firstquote or #not

read more
"Donate a second life to your blood while you donate blood for someone's second life." #yqbaba #quotes #sourajita
#DonateBlood Like and Follow me even if it is #firstquote or #not

Pen of a Soul

Every 2 seconds, a person in India requires blood. India needs 4 crore units of blood every year but only 40 lakh units are available. - India Today Share blood. Share life. #WorldBloodDonorDay #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donateblood

read more
Peoples have come up with so much hatred in them that they are busy in sheding blood all over rather than donating it to the one in need... bizarre condition. Every 2 seconds, a person in India requires blood. India needs 4 crore units of blood every year but only 40 lakh units are available. - India Today 

Share blood. Share life.

#WorldBloodDonorDay #Collab Challenge #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #donateblood

Vikash Bakshi

Every 2 seconds, a person in India requires blood. India needs 4 crore units of blood every year but only 40 lakh units are available. - India Today Share blood. Share life. #WorldBloodDonorDay #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donateblood

read more
Peoples have come up with so much hatred in them that they are busy in sheding blood all over rather than donating it to the one in need... bizarre condition. Every 2 seconds, a person in India requires blood. India needs 4 crore units of blood every year but only 40 lakh units are available. - India Today 

Share blood. Share life.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #donateblood

Tay Swizzle

On a serious note sweethearts, people out there need blood, don't harm yourself, donate it instead. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rapidfire #donateblood

read more
Pro tip :

Don't cut your wrist and waste blood, you'll lose your life...
Go and donate blood, you'll save someone's life. :) On a serious note sweethearts, people out there need blood, don't harm yourself, donate it instead. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rapidfire #donateblood

K Ganesh Reddy

Donate blood for the 
Person who needs it
But not for the person 
To whom you need. #yqbaba #yqdidi #kganeshreddy #donateblood #challenge #google #yqtales #yqdada

Nidhi Adhyaru

You can't  buy a blessing, 
But you can become  a  bless for other.
To donating blood and helpful those
Who want to live a life,
Who want to run for there dream.
  #donateblood #yqbaba #yqdidi

Varun Kumar

#donateblood #yqbaba A noble cause to save sm1's life..

read more
Raqt Raqt ki baat hai..
Waqt Waqt ki baat hai..
Aaj kisi ko zarurat hai..
Jo tumhare pass hai..

~ Please donate ~
 #DonateBlood #YQBaba 

A noble cause to save sm1's life..

Arshi Acharya

Donate a simple smile to every single face to create a huge amusement around the world. #donateblood #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Every 2 seconds, a person in India requires blood. India needs 4 crore units of blood every year but only 40 lakh units are available. - India Today Share blood. Share life. #WorldBloodDonorDay #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donateblood #donatebloodsavethelives

read more
People are little scared about donating blood. And most of the people even don't know about their blood and most of the people using alcohol Every 2 seconds, a person in India requires blood. India needs 4 crore units of blood every year but only 40 lakh units are available. - India Today 

Share blood. Share life.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #donateblood #donatebloodsavethelives
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification