Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yingyang Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yingyang Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

In the brightness of my yin,
Dwells a shadow of my yang,

likewise....

In the darkness of my yang,
Lives a light of my yin,

which is in harmony...

With the presence of dark clouds on a rainy day.
As it brings out the essence of a clear sky on a moonlit night.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #moonlit #night #rainyday #darkclouds #yingyang #brightness #darkness

Hemalatha G

Unlike yesterday... ☯️ #yqbaba #yingyang life #Lessons #philosophy #maturity

read more
There's something positive in today's air. Some super force has sent a signal-- things are blooming with it. There's this tinge of regret and guilt I carried with me when I slept. I still own it. My heart's drumming in my chest, reminding me of the wrong moves I made, and there's a speck of confidence. A new one I suppose. I've been told that I'm way too studious, and I didn't get angry this time. For I know, sometimes I become one. I've been chided; they say I'm academically poor, I accept for I become one at times. This shows I'm obsessed with inconsistencies.

When one's strength becomes his weakness, he breaks into a zillion shards a thousand times in a tick, right? I've been broken too. Like you. Like them. I'm dumbfounded now-- new bricks are piled up, a castle being reconstructed. I don't mind even if it's a shack. Every single square of it has the new lesson, life whispered to me through my mistakes recently. I feel special. Lucky. You'll feel it too. Unlike yesterday...

☯️ 

#YQbaba #yingyang #life #lessons #philosophy #maturity

kapil

"ना आने की ख़बर थी
ना जाने की फ़िकर है
ज़िन्दगी जब तलक़ है
आदमी बेसबर है"

©कपिलदेव सिंह #seeingVsknowing
#yingyang

Akhil Kael

She asked me to write on love.. 
Something Ive not been so lucky with in this world.. 
In every possible form, for me its all frozen.. 
A curse yet a verse till she happened.. 
In my heart Ive had her preserved.. 
In my mind, her care I rehearse, 
In the stillness of night, I am peaceful as dove, 
On the roof I lit my lantern, 
To look in the sky to connect the stars, the dots, to look for a possible pattern, 
This world doesn't seem to the definition of purity of love, 
They associate it with give n take, lust that eventually rust.. 
Here's my truth, mock it, cock it, toss it, do what you do do best to call names, bring hatred, yet you can't reverse, 
Well, its time I diss ya'all for your cheap liquor influenced definitions of love, 
Got one sword to slice.... If you remember your born in hindustan right? 
Ever heard of Raadhe Krishna to be precise.. #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #rapper #riseofphoenix #loveisstrength #enlightenedsoul #yingyang  #unconditionallove #loveisnotwhatyouposess
#nojotop #poetry #freestylerap #truelove #nojotolike #nojotoFollow #nojototop #nojotobest #lovequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification