Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rememberance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rememberance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rememberance day for kids, rememberance quotes, forget you remember love, 30 rem to px, 22px to rem,

• 20 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Smiley 234

IN REMEMBRANCE OF YOU

©Smiley 234 #nightshayari #nightshayari #breakup#feelings#boylove#moonlight#love#rememberance

Aady

There is a river that runs deep through a forest only i know The water flows miraculously Like there is no end nor a beginning You asked what i remember the most. All the misfortunes. #poem #inbetween #youandI #rememberance #savinggrace #inthemiddle

read more
What do you remember the most...?

//caption// There is a river 
that runs deep through a forest only i know 
The water flows miraculously
Like there is no end nor a beginning

You asked what i remember the most.

All the misfortunes.

Aady

Come and be human with me Eat nothing That means Us both leaving the house Sit on the floor in strange places And sleep in familiar beds I will make art #Illusion #dreamscometrue #rememberance #savinggrace

read more
      Hers, lonely me... 

//caption// Come and be human with me
Eat nothing 
That means 
Us both leaving the house
Sit on the floor in strange places
And sleep in familiar beds

I will make art

sehar

The world gave you many scars
people blamed you with many reasons

They say you are no more
but I know you are sleeping here peacefully

You have been working for years
and wanted to have some rest
I will be waiting here for you, with full zest.
 #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #obituary #rememberance  #brainheartsoul #memory #lifequotes

CalmKazi

तुम्हारे सामान में अपनी हिचकियाँ रख छोड़ी,
यूँ तो ख़यालों का भी ख़याल रखना आदत है ।। जुदाई

#CalmKaziShorts #YqDidi #Hindi #Liners #Distance #Rememberance

CalmKazi

I always saw her standing in the balcony; leaving the porch as soon as I entered. I always caught a glimpse of her on rainy days. The flowy hair, the pale skin was just as I had forgotten. Everyday, I used to open an album, searching for her photo to burn. 

I used to ask her, "2 years ago, I buried your memories along with you. I left flowers, my dreams, my hopes, my love for you, now will you please ?" #Ep5 #ThumbSizedStories 

Request

Click #ThumbSizedStories for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #willyouplease #MicroStory #Story #Rememberance #Request #Death #Ghost #Past #Conflict #Forgotten #Flowers #HeShe #Her #Moments #yqtales

CalmKazi

Remembering my father after an year. He may have been soft spoken, but taught me a resilience nevertheless. I may have not been there when he left us, but his smile outside that airport lobby is a memory to cherish. He rests in peace now and forever. Thanks dad for all the love and support ! 😐 #father #eulogy #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #हिंदी #Hindi #rememberance Love #RIP #thisdaylastyear #AlwaysInThoughts

read more
खामोश थी पलकें उनकी,
बेजुबां नैन बोल पड़े ।।

पिता के आँसू भी आज,
कड़े लफ़्ज़ों से ऊपर हो चले ।। Remembering my father after an year. He may have been soft spoken, but taught me a resilience nevertheless. I may have not been there when he left us, but his smile outside that airport lobby is a memory to cherish. He rests in peace now and forever. Thanks dad for all the love and support ! 😐

#Father #Eulogy #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #हिंदी #Hindi #Rememberance #Love #RIP #ThisDayLastYear #AlwaysInThoughts

CalmKazi

#Pantoum_Writing Challenge by Satarupa Sinha Check her post for details Beautiful form of poetry ! A Pantoum is a type of poem with a verse form consisting of three stanzas it has a pattern as explained below - The pattern in each stanza is where the second and fourth line of each verse is repeated as the first and third of the next. The pattern changes though for the last stanza to the first and third line are the second and fourth of the stanza above (penultimate). The last line is a repeat #Memories #Difference #yqbaba #hindipoetry #yqdidi #आशिक़ी #herlove #rememberance #calmkaziwrites

read more
आशिक़ी

राहों पर बेगाना चल रहा मैं
ठिठके मेरे कदम 
वो पहली मुलाकात
मैं समझ गया 

ठिठके मेरे कदम
तेरी मुस्कान की भाषा
मैं समझ गया
तेरी आँखों के शब्द

तेरी मुस्कान की भाषा
आज बस यादें हैं
तेरी आँखों के शब्द
अब बस बातें हैं

आज बस यादें हैं
वो पहली मुलाकात
अब बस बातें हैं
राहों पर बेगाना चल रहा मैं #Pantoum_Writing Challenge by Satarupa Sinha Check her post for details

Beautiful form of poetry !

A Pantoum is a type of poem with a verse form consisting of three stanzas it has a pattern as explained below -

The pattern in each stanza is where the second and fourth line of each verse is repeated as the first and third of the next. The pattern changes though for the last stanza to the first and third line are the second and fourth of the stanza above (penultimate). The last line is a repeat

Hira Vajahat

Help your soul to find solace in remembrance of Allah, Verily in the remembrance of Allah hearts do find rest. #help 
#solace 
#rememberance 
#yourself 
#allah 
#tas_scribbles

Mazhar Hossain

And since then i made it a point to make that anonymous phone call each day hoping that one day you'll recognize me in my silence. #rememberance #firstlove #heartbreak
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification