Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Trystwithrealitiesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Trystwithrealitiesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about we try to be as responsive as possible meaning in hindi, 1 try is equal to, poetry forms to try, waiting to try for a baby forum, waiting to try for a baby,

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

@Jas

Fan Punjabi Culture Da

Aarav Gangwar

Bhut sitam kiye h zindagi ne mujh par phir bhi jeena nhi chorra humne,

Mar bhi jaaye lekin haar maan na nhi seekha iss zindagi m

©Aarav Gangwar #uljhane #sad_poetry #Trystwithrealitiesoflife #tryingtowrite

Sun Sachin

सम्मान हमेशा  “हिम्मत रखो. आज मुश्किल है, कल शायद और भी ख़राब हो. पर परसों नया सवेरा ज़रूर होगा. बस कोशिश करना मत छोड़ो.”

©Sun Sachin #Trystwithrealitiesoflife 

#PoetInYou

GS rathore

Soume

Ahaaa!!! Nights like these. They are so leaden. The stillness in the aura, the darkness all around, the censor & gag on the twinkling of the stars & shining of the moon, they forge together & empty sleep from the brim of my eyes and just don't let me sleep. Ahaa!!! Nights like these. The brooding into the silhouettes of the sky just makes me fathom that something as deep as it is, can at times hold the void, be emptied and remain unfulfilled.

Tryst with realities of life #Trystwithrealitiesoflife

Soume

Soume

Soume

I strolled down the desserted lanes of memories, I dug deep into the myraid of events,I couldn't find much under the heaps of time that passed by and yet I can feel u in every bit of my soul #Trystwithrealitiesoflife

Soume

I am an earthen pail, u twirl within ,U whirl within and I can c u in the clay of my existence... #Trystwithrealitiesoflife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification