Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shimladiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shimladiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhattakufer to mall road shimla, chitkul to shimla, kasauli to shimla, rohru to shimla, waknaghat to shimla distance,

• 10 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nikhil

mute video

Kamal Negi

#shimladiaries 😍😍😍 #Life

read more
mute video

Kamal Negi

#shimladiaries ❤️❤️❤️ #Society

read more
mute video

poetic soul shashi

mute video

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

A sweet poem for Shimla my love...going through roads in bus h.r.t.c (himachal roadways) we can really feel the aura of surrounding which be felt in the surrounding very clearly which I think your heels and cars can't fulfill.. people get nauseated in bus and I feel nauseous in cars...haha totally an outcast.. Trying to making you feel and see what I'm experiencing right now... Shimla is forever love... #shimladiaries #dreamingvet #DoctorDiaries #writersofinstagram #bts #yourquotebaba #bts_army

read more
           "Zion"
Pouring raindrops
Whistling winds
Mighty deodars
Snow claded mountains
Tipsy curvy roads
BTS in the background
Aroma of after rain spreading around
Feeling myself completely losting to never find
I can see myself in cloud seven
Finally entering gate of heaven.. A sweet poem for Shimla my love...going through roads in bus h.r.t.c (himachal roadways) we can really feel the aura of surrounding which be felt in the surrounding very clearly which I think your heels and cars can't fulfill.. people get nauseated in bus and I feel nauseous in cars...haha totally an outcast..
Trying to making you feel and see what I'm experiencing right now...
Shimla is forever love...
#shimladiaries #dreamingvet #doctordiaries #writersofinstagram #bts #yourquotebaba #bts_army

Djprince

mute video

Vipin Kumar

mute video

Vipin Kumar

Shimla kufri diaries #shimla #Kufri #shimladiaries #Life

read more
mute video

Priya Thakur

#shimladiaries ❤️ #Poetry

read more
mute video