Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best littledidiknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best littledidiknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about truth love and a little malice pdf, truth love and a little malice summary, sad little stories about true love that make you cry, peace love and little donuts, mary mary put a little love in your heart,

• 82 Followers
  • 109 Stories

Bala P

Little hen #cutebaby #littledidiknow #Love

read more

Monisha Biswas

Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this story. #littledidiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
About life.. Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this story. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow #we #unbiasedlove life #heaven #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have huge space
In my heart 
For all of you.
Little did I know
You all are
Important chapters 
Of my life.
Little did I know
That we can create
A divine heaven
By beading innocent smiles.
Little did I know
We all are one
And reside under
One shade of love.  Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow #we #unbiasedlove #life #heaven  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
About me is,
I know nothing. Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this story. #littledidiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
many parts of the world would literally come to a standstill some day
will the economic and financial birds sing again and restore normalcy everywhere?
Prayers that may corona be contained n eliminated soon🙏
 Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this story. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nalini Rupam

Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that being true and genuine is known an a fake personality these days. Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bikash Burnwal

Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #oneliner

read more
Being a thief who stole others 
personality lost their path, but the  genuine one who live with their own dreams, choose their own path never lost their path they always 
made another way for 
every blocked road. Good morning. #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #oneliner

Monika Monu

Little did I know that truth that all of us seek in life is nothing but living with awareness. What did you learn recently that makes you croon #littledidiknow? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yourtouch Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That your touch wasn't of love
But of pain & betrayal.

It left me with bruises,
I can't seem to get rid off Little did I know that truth that all of us seek in life is nothing but living with awareness. What did you learn recently that makes you croon #littledidiknow? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #yourtouch 

Swapnil Moon

Am I wrong? #Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But everyone is selfish 
at some point,
so am I. Am I wrong?
#Collab and share what you know now but didn’t know earlier. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mysterious

read more
But Too much You said,
problem is that what ever you said was a LIE
and whatever I knew was Right ! Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this story. #littledidiknow  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification