tags

Best heartfealt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best heartfealt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 34 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Letter Show me ya gains ill gather all what that remains.. Create n gift ya with its catalyst for to brace n embrace.. For my ego is empty in that domain.. Share ya pain, ill let the love barricade, Crusade and marinate.. Until none of it remains.. The warriors not gone, Just learning to live without war.."

Letter Show me ya gains ill gather all what that remains..
Create n gift ya with its catalyst for to brace n embrace..
For my ego is empty in that domain..
Share ya pain, ill let the love barricade,
Crusade and marinate.. 
Until none of it remains..
The warriors not gone, 
Just learning to live without war..

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #Lovequotes #Loverap #freestylerap #heartfealt #bhfyp #Poetry #Love #Poetrycommunity #nojotoofficial #Rap #nojotoshare #nojotopoetry
#DearZindagi

139 Love
2 Share

""

"They walk on streets, but don't hold onto the beat, Of their innerself who's keen on listening.. To innocence bleeding.. Bringing back from the dark a gratitude thats in sync. From the very first day we get to meet.. In the best vibes for me living off on streets.. This is the truth that doesn't stink.. Listen if anyone's listening.. I survived hell on this earth, found heaven on earth.. Back from those zombie lands, sleeplessly walking through streets in the night.. Ive found the perfect blend of dark meet light.. Now bringing ya all the gratitude to my love in its golan heights.. The battles were won together.. None had what you had To bring me back from half dead to be precise.. Let this be a ringer a reminder for this world to gulp just right.. So next time I say thank you say nothing but smile.."

They walk on streets, but don't hold onto the beat,
Of their innerself who's keen on listening.. 
To innocence bleeding.. 
Bringing back from the dark a gratitude thats in sync. 
From the very first day we get to meet.. 
In the best vibes for me living off on streets.. 
This is the truth that doesn't stink.. 
Listen if anyone's listening.. 
I survived hell on this earth, found heaven on earth.. 
Back from those zombie lands, sleeplessly walking through streets in the night.. 
Ive found the perfect blend of dark meet light.. 
Now bringing ya all the gratitude to my love in its golan heights.. 
The battles were won together.. None had what you had 
To bring me back from half dead to be precise.. 
Let this be a ringer a reminder for this world to gulp just right.. 
So next time I say thank you say nothing but smile..

Seizing a moment in love.. #riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #nojotoLove #nojotopoetry #nojotorap #nojotofollow #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #lovequotes #loverap #freestylerap #heartfealt #comeback #beastmode #determination #mindset #comeback #picoftheday #Beautiful #dontquit #inspirationalquotes #onedayatatime #bhfyp #provethemwrong

132 Love
3 Share

""

"Peace Oh man.. I can't believe its peace they put at as a captain.. To set the course of My rap towards my stomach pain.. Hah, outta hunger, not a good one to conquer.. Ahh.. Talk about peace, few carbs in.. The guy can sleep.. Braindead in a few moments.. Worth it? Well how far are you willing to give up for your dreams? Let my desires be given as an Aahooti? Gone are the days... Of self sacrificing.. I COME FROM A PLACE WHERE EVEN PEACE HAS A VALUE ON IT.. THROW SOME LIGHT ONTO THE GLORY OF MY DAYS.. OF MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS MY DREAMS.. I CAN ENVISION PEACE... AIN'T NO MATERIALISTIC SCRIPT.. I THINK I AM REJOICING THE.. AFTERMATH OF ONE SUCH MEAL.. PEACE... 🤘 🖤 🤘"

Peace Oh man.. I can't believe its peace they put at as a captain..
To set the course of My rap towards my stomach pain..
Hah, outta hunger, not a good one to conquer..
Ahh.. Talk about peace, few carbs in.. The guy can sleep..
Braindead in a few moments.. Worth it?
Well how far are you willing to give up for your dreams?
Let my desires be given as an Aahooti?
Gone are the days... Of self sacrificing..
I COME FROM A PLACE WHERE EVEN PEACE
HAS A VALUE ON IT..
THROW SOME LIGHT ONTO THE GLORY OF MY DAYS..
OF MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS MY DREAMS..
I CAN ENVISION PEACE...
AIN'T NO MATERIALISTIC SCRIPT..
I THINK I AM REJOICING THE..
AFTERMATH OF ONE SUCH MEAL..
PEACE... 🤘 🖤 🤘

#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #Reinvent #Rapper #freestylerap #reallife #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #peace #godbless #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #storytelling #poetrycommunity #nojotoofficial #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotoshare

115 Love
10 Share

""

"No matter what I still, Find the reason to believe back, In my shit, If life's a real or matrix ripped, Its still my own script.. None has the authority, To make me stay in anonymity.. Broaden chest old n slow, I have it ripped, By the monster who resides in, I'll make my own destiny, That's the fucking script I still believe in.. Cuz no Matter what this world threw at me, It couldn't buy my belief off me.."

No matter what I still, Find the reason to believe back,
In my shit,
If life's a real or matrix ripped, 
Its still my own script..
None has the authority,
To make me stay in anonymity..
Broaden chest old n slow, I have it ripped, 
By the monster who resides in,
I'll make my own destiny,
That's the fucking script
 I still believe in..
Cuz no Matter what this
 world threw at me,
It couldn't buy my belief off me..

#Istill
#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #Reinvent #Rapper #freestylerap #reallife #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #peace #godbless #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #nojotopoets
#Believe #Belief

108 Love
4 Share

""

"Famous Gimme the mic.. Yao gimme the mic.. Yao dj play your beastly might. Fame's a lust, bust up the famous.. Imma swallow ya all in my hustle.. I belong on stage, point the cursor.. Where I click my destiny to open.. Hard work my ass, I hunt n work like a monster.. Busy carving magnets of liesure.. I am your escape from all you can't foster. I am ya high, snort my rhyming aresnal.. Reignite the Presley's aura, yet I m no sinister.. But the minister to my own administration.. One soul with infinite skills to administer.. I am a diamond you can't smuggle.."

Famous Gimme the mic..
Yao gimme the mic..
Yao dj play your beastly might.
Fame's a lust, bust up the famous.. 
Imma swallow ya all in my hustle.. 
I belong on stage, point the cursor.. 
Where I click my destiny to open.. 
Hard work my ass, I hunt n work like a monster.. 
Busy carving magnets of liesure..
 I am your escape from all you can't foster. 
I am ya high, snort my rhyming aresnal.. 
Reignite the Presley's aura, yet I m no sinister.. 
But the minister to my own administration.. 
One soul with infinite skills to administer.. 
I am a diamond you can't smuggle..

Famous eh? "dream big"
#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #Reinvent #Rapper #freestylerap #reallife #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #Famous #DreamBig #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Poetry #shine #Smile #Happy #mindset

102 Love
6 Share